RANT HERE, complaint Thursday closed today

spndnchz

U wanna say it? Two rules: keep it semi clean and no 'replies' allowed. No rebuttals, no proof needed, just get it off ur chest.

I'll start. The microphones were def turned off the crowd last night because when I replayed the game at home I didn't hear the boo's for Connolly. I tell ya we were as loud as a goal horn booing him every time he had the puck. Even had the Tiiiimmmeee, Timmmeee, Timmmmeeee, YOU SUCK going on.

TIMMY U SUCK GET OF MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in my life, I don't want to go to a game. I'm going with three friends tomorrow, none of us have seen each other in a while, and I don't want to go. I want to have a fun night with the guys, not watch this team. Wish we were going to Chop House or something instead--the money would be the same, but we'd have more fun.

You know, I don't even care enough to rant about this team. It's not worth my time. Rather than getting worked up about how bad they are, I just watch something else instead. At least I know I won't have to blow some money to sit in an arena full of arrogant morons out here in Boston 3 times this year.

No worries Eleven. Tomorrow will be a good time. There will be energy in the building and I will be there. Larry Quinn will not. Thanks Larry.

Get better Larry. I want to run your ass out of here again.

You know, I don't even care enough to rant about this team. It's not worth my time. Rather than getting worked up about how bad they are, I just watch something else instead. At least I know I won't have to blow some money to sit in an arena full of arrogant morons out here in Boston 3 times this year.

Welcome to the dark side.

I'm still angry. I still care.

"I want to wait until we get our goalie back and get Pommers up and running."

Ruff, are you F-ing kidding me?!

Miller was out for one F-ing game! (unless he's been hurt all season?)

Make a judgment and get pissed and do something about it.

It's the apathy that drives me F-ing nuts. When the Terrible Trio all stood there with tears in their eyes at the end of the season it was the first time that it appeared anyone really cared. Of course, they didn't do anything about it, but it was a start.

I don't even care if someone gets fired or cut, could someone just show me that they're F-ing pissed for F-s sake.

I'm officially on board with a major shake-up. I don't want them to fire Lindy, but at this point, it seems like if they don't do that or waive TC or something similarly major, they're just giving up on the season.

On a related note, if I lived in WNY and had dropped $200-$300 in tickets, parking, food & drink to attend that abomination of a game (and the last 5 like it, for that matter), I'd be sorely tempted to decide not to do so again until management did something to indicate their understanding of the situation.

They have completely fallen apart.

This. The Bills and Sabres are both the worst teams in their respective leagues at the same time. It's really tough to give a damn about the Sabres especially when they do absolutely NOTHING to change the situation.

I am tired of caring about it(the Sabres) and ranting about it(nothing changes) and the FO that has no clothes and seems totally clueless to the fact. Last I dislike myself for feeling this way about a team I grew up watching and liking.

Woe is Buffalo,

How low can you go,

You don't even know!

Thank god BU is one of three remaining undefeated teams in the nation (granted, it has been against weaker competition). Distractions always seem to show themselves in some form or another if you keep your eyes open for them.

Sorry chz if these posts go against the raving lunatic feel you were hoping for.

U wanna say it? Two rules: keep it semi clean and no 'replies' allowed. No rebuttals, no proof needed, just get it off ur chest.

I'll start. The microphones were def turned off the crowd last night because when I replayed the game at home I didn't hear the boo's for Connolly. I tell ya we were as loud as a goal horn booing him every time he had the puck. Even had the Tiiiimmmeee, Timmmeee, Timmmmeeee, YOU SUCK going on.

TIMMY U SUCK GET OF MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

The worst game I've ever seen him play by far.

I even found myself joining in the "Tim must go from Buffalo" chant.

Seriously, if you are a coach,you have to love how he carved up the 1-2-2 and made so many clean entries last night.

But what the hell happened to his vision? Every Bruin on the ice knew he was going to take three strides and throw it back to point. Brutal. It is like he's caught Maxafinegenotitis of the Brain.

The worst game I've ever seen him play by far.

I even found myself joining in the "Tim must go from Buffalo" chant.

Seriously, if you are a coach,you have to love how he carved up the 1-2-2 and made so many clean entries last night.

But what the hell happened to his vision? Every Bruin on the ice knew he was going to take three strides and throw it back to point. Brutal. It is like he's caught Maxafinegenotitis of the Brain.

How come Pominville didn't know it? Does he have a brain problem or something?

What a mess. I think Ruff might actually get fired this season. how can you take a team that won the division last year to the absolute bottom of the league? They played better than this during the two years that they missed the playoffs. There is talent on this team and I believe there is also a will to win. Yes, there is also Tim Connolly. But there are worse cancers in the league and one player alone doesn't sink an entire team.

And why the hell did Lindy start Enroth last night?! Why, God, why?!?!? "He had been going real good", Lindy says in the paper today. Is a .895 save pct. in the AHL good nowadays? "We needed a spark"!?!? Did you mean a spark to ignite the gas in the oven that the team's collective heads are stuck in right now? Not that Lalime would have won the game, but playing Enroth does not help a struggling team beat the hottest team in hockey, and this is hardly the time to be thinking about the kid's development. How could putting him in a situation like that possibly help him develop? Develop severe anxiety disorder, maybe.

I'm one of those diehard out of town Sabres fans, who comes in a few times a year for a game and buys the Center Ice package to watch every Buffalo game. Well, i actually called Directv earlier this week to try and cancel Center Ice (and not get billed the remaining installments). Of course they said NO, i missed the grace period for cancelling. I kinda' knew that but am so frustrated with this team, the only way i can get past it is to stop watching and stop caring for now. Maybe i'll continue to DVR the games and only replay it if they win, ha ha...whenever that is. I'm a HUGE fan and I can't take this anymore. I can't imagine how many casual fans the team is gonna lose (or has lost) with their sorry-ass play.

I'm still not in the 'fire Lindy' camp. I've always been in the 'trade away the bad players' camp. I am now also in the 'get new assistants' camp. The PP and PK are horrible - Lindy has his assistants in charge of them. Is Jim Corsi really the only option as goaltender coach?

Archived