The Walking Dead

deluca67

OK. I actually tried to watch this show last night.  

What in the name of all that is good and holy are you seeing in this ?  It's a freaking soap opera, but with guns and zombies.

It is Mad Men without the hot chicks.

What in the name of all that is good and holy are you seeing in this ######?  It's a freaking soap opera, but with guns and zombies.

Asked and answered.

What in the name of all that is good and holy are you seeing in this ######? It's a freaking soap opera, but with guns and zombies.

You jumped in at an awful time. If you don't start at S1 E1, don't bother.

Carol is playing it smart. She's the last one the townsfolk will fear but the one they should fear. She knows what she's doing.

exactly

Oh, this is about a TV series?  I was wondering about the OT designation since I assumed it was about the remainder of the Sabres season.

ZING!

Carol is playing it smart. She's the last one the townsfolk will fear but the one they should fear. She knows what she's doing.

Rick, too, then? It's not about Carol desiring her days as a Mom or Rick as a cop? I should have known. You know Rick and Darryl are on the same page. Just go Massacre on these softies some night. At the very least, the two schmucks who led the group on the "training mission" have to go.

Rick, too, then? It's not about Carol desiring her days as a Mom or Rick as a cop? I should have known. You know Rick and Darryl are on the same page. Just go Massacre on these softies some night. At the very least, the two schmucks who led the group on the "training mission" have to go.

I have a feeling rick and the rest of the gang find it hard to believe these people have survived this long. They all seem so inept. I still think there's something up with this group and it'll come to a head soon enough. Its all too stale in this town and the series would suffer if the group stayed there. In the preview for next weeks show the way they edited it it looked like Aaron(?) shoots darryl in the back. Hope not but if thats the case there will be retribution.

• 2 weeks later...

They called her Scarol on Talking Dead

lol. Apt

I really like Darryls new bike. 92 Honda CB 750 nighthawk.

Specs:

Front end/front wheel/front brakes-yamahaYZFr6

Rear wheel- stock nighthawk

Tires-Kenda bigblock

Shocks- Progressive suspension 970 piggybacks

Tank-XS650 reproduction

Intake- Twin billet aluminum mesh units

Exhaust- Modified stock with custom baffles

And the kicker,

Rack- Custom crossbow mount

Well Ricks held it together for some time now but as we now know he still has some head problems. He's essentially turned into the guy Shane was. The sneak peak at next weeks 90 minute season final episode puts carol in even a better light in my books. There will be blood.

Edited by bunomatic

I like Michone. I like carol. I like whatshername( the sniper ). They all kick asss. 

I like the other. Michonne has always just felt kind of pointless. I don't think I've ever felt like the show needed her. Can't say the same about just about any other recurring role.

I like the other. Michonne has always just felt kind of pointless. I don't think I've ever felt like the show needed her. Can't say the same about just about any other recurring role.

She's a bad ass that cut off zombies heads with a katana and had a pseudo lesbian relationship with Andrea that was super hot. I don't see the argument.

She's a bad ass that cut off zombies heads with a katana and had a pseudo lesbian relationship with Andrea that was super hot. I don't see the argument.

She was in the show because Andrea saved her. Then Andrea played checkers with the governor in bed and died. Everything Michonne has done since is just confusing and doesn't really feel like it adds anything to the show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.