Board was upgraded...

SDS

I think I got most of the skin done, but I really need to refine some stuff as my test board wasn't loaded with posts and multiple forums. Feel free to point out any particularly bothersome colors, or design tidbits.

thanks.

I think I got most of the skin done, but I really need to refine some stuff as my test board wasn't loaded with posts and multiple forums. Feel free to point out any particularly bothersome colors, or design tidbits.

thanks.

Scott,

In IE8 (even after a refresh) a lot of the buttons are now just blank. They still work, but the icons/graphics associated with them aren't showing.

Examples: the following emoticons (to name a few) :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :wallbash: :censored: ; the sabres logos under avatars; all the buttons for editing posts. But the buttons below the posting box (for attachments 'browse' 'clear selection' and options 'add reply' 'preview post' etc.) are fine.

PS - I'm not having these issues w/ IE7.

PPS - You seem to have most of them fixed now, except for the missing emoticons. That was quick.

Damn you're good. :worthy:

Scott,

In IE8 (even after a refresh) a lot of the buttons are now just blank. They still work, but the icons/graphics associated with them aren't showing.

Examples: the following emoticons (to name a few) :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :wallbash: :censored: ; the sabres logos under avatars; all the buttons for editing posts. But the buttons below the posting box (for attachments 'browse' 'clear selection' and options 'add reply' 'preview post' etc.) are fine.

PS - I'm not having these issues w/ IE7.

PPS - You seem to have most of them fixed now, except for the missing emoticons. That was quick.

Damn you're good. :worthy:

I think you were using SabreSpace 2.1 and it doesn't have the right folder to look at for images. I forced everyone to use 3.1 and that probably helped.

Is it supposed to show profile pics instead of avatars (which it didn't show at all before) on the iPhone?

Yes, because IPB's avatar/photo use is all messed up. People are screaming for a better solution that makes sense. 100's of posts wanting an avatar everywhere and a photo only in the profile with not one person supporting the current implementation.

So, we have to wait for them to change it.

The board keeps upgrading while the posters keep downgrading. :thumbsup:

Anyway, strangely enough, each time you upgrade, the ancient browser on this work computer always finds some trouble immediately. But so far, it looks really good this time around.

Just noticed something cool. Now, when I click on a thread title from the main page, it brings me to the most recent unread post. Previously, it brought me to the first post; to get to the most recent unread, I had to go into the forum first. This is a nice convenience.

Archived