STANLEY CUP FINALS

LabattBlue

Miller doing intermission commentary... Didn't see that coming..

I was glad to see Miller, but those segments with Maguire and Milbury were awful.

You are right. Lindy would be telling us how "goals just aren't available" in the NHL anymore, and they are few and far between, and they have to be dirty-greasy-grimy-gritty-sandpapery.

Really? The difference between the Sabres and the Flyers/Hawks in terms of offense is Lindy? Do you think the Sabres have the same quality of offensive players as the Hawks or Flyers?

I was glad to see Miller, but those segments with Maguire and Milbury were awful.

Really? The difference between the Sabres and the Flyers/Hawks in terms of offense is Lindy? Do you think the Sabres have the same quality of offensive players as the Hawks or Flyers?

If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and dial your operator.

Hawks, no. Flyers, absolutely.

The difference is Lindy.

That is a joke right?

Arron Asham - offensive juggernaut. C'mon.

If you look at the numbers (which you've been known to do from time to time), nothing really stands out that these two teams are all that different offensively.

I would love to swap coaches and see what would happen.

Arron Asham - offensive juggernaut. C'mon.

If you look at the numbers (which you've been known to do from time to time), nothing really stands out that these two teams are all that different offensively.

I would love to swap coaches and see what would happen.

The only Sabre that could crack the Philly top six is Vanek.

I think Philly would be a better team with Ruff as coach.

The only Sabre that could crack the Philly top six is Vanek.

I think Philly would be a better team with Ruff as coach.

Dude, you've lost it.

I gotta go enjoy the day. 'Be back after tomorrow's game. See ya.

That game last night was INSANE!! I don't think the Sabres beat either team. The teams had plenty of flaws, but they both have the will power and they want it. The Sabres lacked that all year long and in the playoffs. I have no doubts that either of these teams would finish Buffalo off pretty quickly if we were playing them. You can blame the players, Darcy Regier or Lindy Ruff, it doesn't really matter though. I think it's asinine to think Sabres would have a chance against these teams. They could "compete" for a while i guess.... if Ryan Miller is having one of his great games.

Well, you would have to hope Miller would have played better than either of those two, but I have a hard time seeing how we would have generated those scoring chances.

Wouldn't have needed all of them. Miller, plus the D. It just wouldn't have been an eleven goal game.

Here's some salt in our wound.....

The 2.8 overnight rating was highest for a Game 1 of the Finals since the 1999 series between the Buffalo Sabres and Dallas Stars that was broadcast on FOX.

Probably lost out to a rerun of "AFV."

What a finish to both games so far... really intense hockey. Too bad Versus picks up the next few games and this could be the last one this year I watch if the Hawks do sweep. I expect the Flyers to take at least one of the two at home, though.

Archived