GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!!

That's all you got on DO OR DIE Monday? :rolleyes:

I sure hope the Sabres practiced the PP a whole lot over the last two days. Any PP goal in this series would be a confidence booster. It really comes down to quality of shot and playing under duress. They do seem to gain the zone, but rarely get great pressure once they are in it. Boston knows what every one else did that if you attack the puck, the stickhandler will turn it over. Getting more than one SOG during each possession would definitely help amp up that pressure.

Find a way to play on Wednesday...

Spent the end of last week in Vegas and watched what were, in my opinion, the Sabres' best two games of the series. Only got one win, but Buffalo is the better team on the ice right now. We have the goalie to pull this off -- and now we're in Chara's head too.

LET'S GO BUF-FA-LO!!!

That's all you got on DO OR DIE Monday? :rolleyes:

It's all I have for right now... Seriously, I won't even comment on whether or not there will be a Wednesday. As long as the status quo remains, the Sabres just need to play their game to beat the Bruins... That's if the status quo remains... You know, the one where roy, connolly, and stafford suck, and Vanek is not playing. Any one of those three change tonight, and well... I'm not even going to type it for fear of the Hockey Gods. Play for Wednesday... That's all I have.

Yes, please do so, boys. I turn 40 today, and I would love a win tonight to add to my collection of birthday presents. :thumbsup:

The first of I am sure many Happy Birthday wishes. A Game 7 would be a nice birthday gift indeed.

Guest Sloth

Spent the end of last week in Vegas and watched what were, in my opinion, the Sabres' best two games of the series. Only got one win, but Buffalo is the better team on the ice right now. We have the goalie to pull this off -- and now we're in Chara's head too.

LET'S GO BUF-FA-LO!!!

That is exactly what I was thinking during game 5. If the Sabres win tonight, I truly believe they'll win the series. Let's go Buffalo!!!

Not seeing the game listed on DTV at all. I have 638-1 scheduled for a 5-hour recording starting at 7PM nonetheless.

Do I want them to win? Damn right I do!

I just don't like the present awaiting them if they win this series. I really wish NJ would have won because the Sabres would match up with them better than they do the Penguins.

None of it matters if they don't win tonight!

Let's Go Buffalo!

All righty then. They paid the price to have this shot tonight to keep this team in the playoffs and growing. The kids need more experience so they need to keep this going.

I expect Boston to come out hard but Buffalo has been a pretty decent road team and can weather the storm. Tonight would be a great time to get the PP untracked.

Last it's my wifes birthday today and she is also a Buffalo girl so Sabres, lets give her a nice present tonight with a win.

Go Sabres.

All righty then. They paid the price to have this shot tonight to keep this team in the playoffs and growing. The kids need more experience so they need to keep this going.

I expect Boston to come out hard but Buffalo has been a pretty decent road team and can weather the storm. Tonight would be a great time to get the PP untracked.

Last it's my wifes birthday today and she is also a Buffalo girl so Sabres, lets give her a nice present tonight with a win.

Go Sabres.

Tell your wife this birthday boy said Happy Birthday to her! :thumbsup: I am certainly hoping for the same thing as well.

Not much to say about the game...Talk is cheap...time to get it done.

It'd be nice to see the former future stars (i.e. Stafford, Pommenville, Roy) lead the way tonight.

I have a bet with a guy that if the Bruns win tonight, I'll have to wear a stinkin Bruns hat for a day, but if the Sabres pull off the comeback, he'll have to wear my Sabres Jersey for a day. It would be so sweet!

Tell your wife this birthday boy said Happy Birthday to her! :thumbsup: I am certainly hoping for the same thing as well.

Thanks, and a Happy Birthday to you as well.

Unlike your 40th hers is the anniversary of her 39th. She and I stopped counting awhile ago. Hope and youth springs eternal when playoff hockey abounds.

Go Sabres.

Thanks, and a Happy Birthday to you as well.

Unlike your 40th hers is the anniversary of her 39th. She and I stopped counting awhile ago. Hope and youth springs eternal when playoff hockey abounds.

Go Sabres.

The most agonizing part of this game is knowing what the reward is for a win......Game 7 100 level Center ice ticket - I think I am going to be sick.....

That would be a mistake.

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about messing up the chemistry that was finally there in game 5. I know Lindy is typically fanatical about not making changes when they are going good. No margin for error here.. :unsure:

Archived