GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Foot In The Crease!

Cammalleri and Bergeron are expected to play tonight per TSN.

I want the Sabres to call up Kassian for this game. And if Blowmez goes anywhere near Miller, Kassian spears him through his mother######ing neck.

Ottawa has turned their game around the last 2.Epic physical battle with the flyers last night.If the Sabres beat them and get over that'hump'I'll start to believe.

THIS

I also hope the Sabres are not looking past to Friday vs. tonight against what should be a very motivated Montreal team, 2 of their best players coming back and on TSN with all of Canada watching.

I can only say USA,USA,USA ... stone them Miller.

Must win tonight. Need to let Montreal know that their little streak is just that, a little streak. Montreal is coming into the Sabres' house and they need to know that they aren't welcome guests.

Neither today or the 26th against Ottawa are separately must-wins. But losing both would certainly be disheartening and close the division gap significantly.

The Sabres beat 3 teams on the road who are on the outside looking in. Now let's see them wreak some havoc at home on two teams that are in the thick of the playoff race and have an outside shot at the division title.

GO SABRES!

Excellent! The proper phraseology has been used.....for some reason lately, I hear a lot of folks saying "wreck havoc". Maybe someone sent an email with a typo and it snowballed from there... Also, things like "card shark" (rather than "card sharp"). Anyway, sorry - these sort of English usage issues drive me nuts. Two, to and too; there and their; loose and lose - these also make me batty.

Oh, yeah.....and GO Sabres!

Excellent! The proper phraseology has been used.....for some reason lately, I hear a lot of folks saying "wreck havoc". Maybe someone sent an email with a typo and it snowballed from there... Also, things like "card shark" (rather than "card sharp"). Anyway, sorry - these sort of English usage issues drive me nuts. Two, to and too; there and their; loose and lose - these also make me batty.

Oh, yeah.....and GO Sabres!

It's not card shark? Really? You learn something new every year.

Wow, I always thought it was card shark too. I guess it's such a common malapropism that the phrase has actually changed itself.

When I was a kid, I always thought "Dog eat dog world" was "Doggy dog world".

Wait, Hendrix was saying "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" and not "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"?

Supposably that is how it was first written.

Wow, I always thought it was card shark too. I guess it's such a common malapropism that the phrase has actually changed itself.

When I was a kid, I always thought "Dog eat dog world" was "Doggy dog world".

Card Sharks was a decent game show... or at least I thought it was when I was younger.

Archived