GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Foot In The Crease!

Are you sure? WGR said Kaleta was yelling at Dominic Moore.

Kaleta was asked about what happened after the game and said.... "We aren't teammates any more are we."

GR in the morning said it was Pierre; if it was Moore, that makes a ###### of a lot more sense.

Do you know what they term "putting on airs" means?

People that block other posters don't go to the bother of annuncing it to them, what they're really doing is whining, they aren't impressing anyone, and only complete fools believe that they're actually blocking anything.

This thread is about the Montreal at Buffalo game last night. Please try to keep on topic. Thank you.

No they use the word troll.

And they agree with comments with a replies like "this", "this so much","what he said".

I don't know what the origin of that "this" garbage is, but it sounds ghetto like it's a wannabe rapper thing.

I missed you. :blush:

This thread is about the Montreal at Buffalo game last night. Please try to keep on topic. Thank you.

No they Sabres use the word Montreal troll.

And they agree with Buffalo comments with replies like "this", "this so much", "what he said".

I don't know what the Montreal origin of that "this" Habs garbage is, but it sounds ghetto like it's a wannabe Habs rapper thing.

better now?

Here's a hockey comment.

Montreal is playing Buffalo's system better than Buffalo is.

5 on 5 Buffalo generated nothing in that game.

Here's a hockey comment.

Montreal is playing Buffalo's system better than Buffalo is.

5 on 5 Buffalo generated nothing in that game.

Well, they didn't score. But they certainly generated a lot of shots right at Price's chest.

Archived