Post ur fav Sabre Pics

stenbaro

I'll think about it. I took about 400 photos when the Sabres came to Columbus in February. Some of those shots are just awesome,(especially the one of Stafford getting punched in the face) but we all know how the game turned out. Needless to say I'm having a little trouble posting them. Bad vibes, you know.

You do know that not everyone is on facebook, right? I am, but had to log in to view the photos, which reminded me that not everyone is on it.

If he sets the album up correctly you shouldn't have to sign in to view. I use that feature with pics of my son all the time - I upload pics, share the link through email and they can see the album without joining.

From 2006 - Round 1 Game 1 taken by me

Look closely at the Biron pic

Wow 1st photo, didn't realize you qualified for a mens hair club membership.

As far as Biron photo could you be referring to the Woman who could sing Opera ? (Quite the pair of Lungs). ;)

Wow 1st photo, didn't realize you qualified for a mens hair club membership. As far as Biron photo could you be referring to the Woman who could sing Opera ? (Quite the pair of Lungs). ;)

Nobody talks about Doug Allen that way!!

Hadn't figured out how to zoom in on your camera yet, huh?

Yeaaaaaaa I didn't notice until the next day, I thought it was a good picture

I can't believe no one has posted the infamous sausage grab yet.

Wasn't the point of the thread to post people's favorite pics? Just thinking about somebody choosing that as their "favorite" is mildly disturbing. :o

hehe. And I can't believe no one has posted the famous pic from Philly.

That's a good one. Also, back around '90, THN had in their Year in Pictures (or something to that effect) a shot of SabreTooth and some (fully dressed :angry: ) stripper in the Aud. That's always been one of my favorites. ;) (Sorry, too lazy to look for a link to it.)

Without question, this is my all time favorite Sabres related picture. How'd that work out for you Smolinski? :lol:

PS There was another one from the same game where Smolinski and Alfie after a goal where they look like they want to strip down and go at it right on the ice. :lol: Unfortunately the link that had this pic is now broken. :(

post-55-12688529154596_thumb.jpg

Archived