[OT] Miller's loss of focus sometimes?

Mbossy

Straight from Miller's blog post on 2/12/10: http://www.millertim...hp/blog/read/49

"I don't have a dog friendly property in Buffalo and we are on the road too much... That and I don't have a girlfriend to hold down the home front at the moment."

Like I said...this is going to be a long two weeks. :doh:

It really is amazing to me how much time is spent on this board trying to prove that certain Sabres are gay. In SabresRepublic style I say "Methinks he doth protest too much."

LB is right, it's going to be a long 2 weeks. I'm going back to the Olympic thread.

It really is amazing to me how much time is spent on this board trying to prove that certain Sabres are gay. In SabresRepublic style I say "Methinks he doth protest too much."

I think your comment was directed at Ghost but I'll explain myself anyway. I've always joked about his sexuality, whether or not he prefers the company of men, who doesn't (Simpsons reference), is of no consequence to me. I actually look forward to a popular male athlete coming out (besides figure skaters and divers). It would give sports culture a nice little jolt. I would not envy this individual as they would be persecuted by the religious nuts in this country. Homosexuality is a part of our culture, the more we are exposed to it, the more we can understand it.

LB is right, it's going to be a long 2 weeks. I'm going back to the Olympic thread.

I don't think many Sabres are gay.....they just play that way.

I think your comment was directed at Ghost but I'll explain myself anyway. I've always joked about his sexuality, whether or not he prefers the company of men, who doesn't (Simpsons reference), is of no consequence to me. I actually look forward to a popular male athlete coming out (besides figure skaters and divers). It would give sports culture a nice little jolt. I would not envy this individual as they would be persecuted by the religious nuts in this country. Homosexuality is a part of our culture, the more we are exposed to it, the more we can understand it.

I actually thought your initial post was pretty funny (the earthy comment was even funnier than the ##### part).

It's just funny that we all think we're the best fan base out there, and yet we have this world class goalie that is our only chance at a cup, and instead of celebrating him there are some that choose to tear him down. Same with Roy. If he had the same numbers but was 6ft 200lb with missing teeth, everyone here would be gay for him.

:lol:

while i reckon that i could think of approximately 7,726 things that i would find more interesting than what it is (or who it is) that players on my hometown team do in the privacy of their bedrooms (or, on the road, in their hotel rooms), my inner 7th grader thought that this ...

... was particularly well-played.

Archived