[OT] PA where have you gone???

LabattBlue

Does anyone have any news? I do miss his posts and heaven forbid but I would like like to know where to send the get well e-mail/card if perhaps it is not one of the fun spackulations I've enjoyed reading here.

PA let us know your alive and still kicking....

Does anyone have any news? I do miss his posts and heaven forbid but I would like like to know where to send the get well e-mail/card if perhaps it is not one of the fun spackulations I've enjoyed reading here.

I think the Wilbur post above was his way of letting us know that he's OK. Hope so anyway.

I think the Wilbur post above was his way of letting us know that he's OK. Hope so anyway.

Nice.

That does sound like his modis operandi, fein catastrophe to engender hype and emotions (not in that order mind you) and see how many people he sucks in.

Damn, curses fooled again by his evil genius or at least I also hope so.

Inkman disappears, then spndnchz disappears. Now old man PA disappears and spndnchz has also disappeared. I think this board is made up of 4 people total.

I guess they would be considered our top scoring players who disappear for stretches during the season. The rest of us are the grinders, defense and goaltenders. That probably makes me Paetsch. Who gets to be Miller?

I guess they would be considered our top scoring players who disappear for stretches during the season. The rest of us are the grinders, defense and goaltenders. That probably makes me Paetsch. Who gets to be Miller?

Hey, don't go claiming to be somebody all of a sudden. :thumbdown:

So you're saying that Nathan isn't just A nobody, he's THE nobody? B-)

Who'da thunk?

Hey, don't go claiming to be somebody all of a sudden. :thumbdown:

+1

Okay then Nathan the Nobody.

and I vote for Kaleta as the...." " just like Kaleta you need to know where this poster is on the board because any time you post and he's here you can get Schraded. ;)

I hear you there. You never know how much people miss you unless you're gone unexpectedly for any extended period of time.

Who'da thunk?

+1

Okay then Nathan the Nobody.

and I vote for Kaleta as the...." " just like Kaleta you need to know where this poster is on the board because any time you post and he's here you can get Schraded. ;)

The guy is sitting in limbo right now. Practicing with the team; but is he part of the team since he was waived? How did it work with Mair? Did they have to officially take him back?

Inkman disappears, then spndnchz disappears. Now old man PA disappears and spndnchz has also disappeared. I think this board is made up of 4 people total.

Still here. Last year of the BS college, lots of work but still haven't missed a game. Kinda bummed right now, my friend got to Haiti for her church mission on Monday and they have a huge earthquake. Haven't heard the word yet.

Agreed. He may just be taking some time away to relax. Sometimes message boards can really get you wound up and you need to take a break to regain perspective.

^^This.

Still here. Last year of the BS college, lots of work but still haven't missed a game. Kinda bummed right now, my friend got to Haiti for her church mission on Monday and they have a huge earthquake. Haven't heard the word yet.

Sending prayers your way, chz.

The guy is sitting in limbo right now. Practicing with the team; but is he part of the team since he was waived? How did it work with Mair? Did they have to officially take him back?

Once either guy cleared waivers, nothing was actually required of the team. They can now send Paetsch outright to Portland if they want, but they don't have to. It just makes it easier for the team to clear that roster spot if they have to.

Wishing for the best.

Archived