GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I don't think it's an exaggeration to call tonight a must win. A loss tonight would render moot the last four victories and could very possibly perhaps send the Sabres into a tailspin that might leave them out of the playoff race by the first of the year.

Hmmmm, and I was just thinking how nobody had posted something like this in some time. It seemed like the first twenty games it'd be mentioned atleast once. It's not a must win unless they lose and their done as someone else posted. So yes, big exaggeration....

On that note, LET'S GO BUFFALO.

Hmmmm, and I was just thinking how nobody had posted something like this in some time. It seemed like the first twenty games it'd be mentioned atleast once. It's not a must win unless they lose and their done as someone else posted. So yes, big exaggeration....

On that note, LET'S GO BUFFALO.

They might as well cancel the rest of the season if they lose tonight. Same difference.

The Sabres have their way with the Sens tonight. Buffalo 6 Ottawa 2.

I felt this, among other things, this morning. It's turning out to be a great day in chz land.

Now go and

Kill Kill Kill

I guess Harry is only calling the 8 inch shots from the point today?

Sabres Edge reports that Mike Foligno will also be out tonight with the dreaded "lower body injury". If we don't beat this handicapped Ottawa team tonight we may NEVER beat them.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/

I don't know what it is, but it seems like every single time we play Ottawa, we forget ALL about strategy and end up playing right into their hands.

And their big guns ALWAYS outscore our "big guns".

Quite a GDT we've got going here.

I'm hoping to see Kaleta center the top line, take over for Miller in net and act as player-coach.

Don't forget about negotiating that Ellis for Malkin trade from the bench in between shifts. The only problem is that he'll be too busy to sell the 5000 boxes of popcorn that he usually sells on an average night.

Sabres Edge reports that Mike Foligno will also be out tonight with the dreaded "lower body injury". If we don't beat this handicapped Ottawa team tonight we may NEVER beat them.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/

We all know it's a broken nose. I hate those phony injury reports.

Let's hope Buffalo comes from behind and kills the Lions, I mean Senators...

If the Sabres show half the fight the bunch of buffaloes did we'll be alright tonight.

Hopefully there's a solid game plan in place, and the boys can keep to it, and kill them Sens dead. :death:

Archived