GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

FYI, Spezza will miss the next 8 weeks.

Ottawa is desperate and should come out firing away.

I know Alfredson is the Sabre killer, but I think it all stems from Spezza's play and am thrilled he won't be on the ice tonight. He is so damn calm and confident I feel like O'twa is going to score every time he is on the ice. Screw that whole "beat them with their best" business. We've had enough nail biters. I want a drubbing tonight.

8 - 1 Sabres.

Wow. That was undescribable, except for a 'wow'.

And he does it again!

O Lordy, can you wake up the rest of the team please??!!

I will say that the last one would have been just an incredible offensive play. Montador did everything he could and that guy still made a great play.

Good game.

And here's the beginning of the end?

Late in the period, absolute killer for us, after Miller kept us in the game so far..

I see absolutely nothing different in this team (apart from Miller) that gives me any faith that we can break this Sens jinx

Awful!

I was going to say positively awful.

Same Old Sabres-Senators.

What was the famous quote last year about the Sabres being the only team in the league softer than Ottawa? The Sabres just want to play their game, up and down the ice, no checking, give them time and space. It's why they kill us.

What was the famous quote last year about the Sabres being the only team in the league softer than Ottawa? The Sabres just want to play their game, up and down the ice, no checking, give them time and space. It's why they kill us.

It's in my sig.

Ryan looks good. We've had chances. 1 - 0. No way Ottawa keeps up this pace. We'll even it up on a PP goal early.

I still think it's a pretty good game so far.

Archived