GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

When I looked at the schedule and saw the Sabres are playing Ottawa tonight, I immediately picked up Alexei Kovalev for my fantasy hockey team. The only reason being the Senators own Buffalo. I hope Kovalev has a -8 tonight, though! I, too, don't care how the Sabres win. Buffalo needs to shut the door on being Ottawa's biitch team.

Must. Beat. Ottawa. Our one, true nemesis. Without this one, the previous four wins will feel awfully hollow and empty.

Time for prayer: Please, for the love of God, I'm begging You, show mercy upon our souls, and end our suffering, by blessing us to kick the snot out of Ottawa! ~Amen

I don't think it's an exaggeration to call tonight a must win. A loss tonight would render moot the last four victories and could very possibly perhaps send the Sabres into a tailspin that might leave them out of the playoff race by the first of the year.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to call tonight a must win. A loss tonight would render moot the last four victories and could very possibly perhaps send the Sabres into a tailspin that might leave them out of the playoff race by the first of the year.

capricious.

easy chicken little.

The Sens are without their starting goalie, Spezza and I thought I heard Neal was out. If they can't beat the Sens tonight they never will.

no. no VS tonight. but Monday is...

Man, I have missed more Sabres games in the last two weeks than in the last 3 years. Between the Versus crap, holiday obligations, and an away swim meet for the kids last weekend, can't wait for tonights game. What really sucks bout the VS games is they are in HD, and for us out of towners thats a big deal now a days as well.

Half my family from Ottawa(the dumb half), and I have bout had enough of their poop last couple of years.

Says here Sabres 3-2 in the shootout

I had to read it twice as well.

Poor Harry. Hopefully he is 16 1/2 feet away from the bathroom.

:worthy:

Harry is expanding his uncanny analysis into other dimensions. Did anyone notice in a recent game he had the puck 10 feet in the air?

Archived