GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:30pm

All you sabrespace fanboys, bring the uber PWN3GE to this thread tonight. All your base are belong to us!

Now, as for the game, I'm expecting a spanking. This would be a good game to start lalime again. The sabres have a full set of forwards again and can probably support lalime as he rehabilitates his sunburned neck. Hopefully he won't be in the red light district if he starts. All right, i'm all tapped out here for thoughts. Been up with a crying baby since 2am. Such is life for a 7 week old baby. At least he'll sleep tonight!

7:30pm

All you sabrespace fanboys, bring the uber PWN3GE to this thread tonight. All your base are belong to us!

Now, as for the game, I'm expecting a spanking. This would be a good game to start lalime again. The sabres have a full set of forwards again and can probably support lalime as he rehabilitates his sunburned neck. Hopefully he won't be in the red light district if he starts. All right, i'm all tapped out here for thoughts. Been up with a crying baby since 2am. Such is life for a 7 week old baby. At least he'll sleep tonight!

Oh, I don't know about starting Lalime again. I want him to start every fifth game or so. I don't want him in there tonight. Next Saturday against the Islanders should be fine.

Oh, I don't know about starting Lalime again. I want him to start every fifth game or so. I don't want him in there tonight. Next Saturday against the Islanders should be fine.

I guess I think differently. If he's actually going to be a contributor to this team, Lindy needs to start him ASAP to get over that last game, for him personally and for the team. Keeping with a rotation is stupid and that's how miller got burned out since marty left. Start the dude, have some faith, and roll with what you have.

I say keep building up the points and start Miller. Bottom line is Lalime just isn't good enough to support the team the way they play when he is in net. Unfortunately, the same thing will probably happen this year and Lalime is going to see time against the lesser of the back to back teams.

Sabres 4 in a shootout

Tampa 3

Ning pasted the Sharks Thursday night, 5-2.. Should be a good game. I always enjoy watching these two teams as they engage in a skating exhibition. No trap here..

I would rather see LaLime start against Western Conf teams. A loss out of conference doesnt hurt as much as a Conference loss

I guess I think differently. If he's actually going to be a contributor to this team, Lindy needs to start him ASAP to get over that last game, for him personally and for the team. Keeping with a rotation is stupid and that's how miller got burned out since marty left. Start the dude, have some faith, and roll with what you have.

I see your point; I still want Miller tonight.

More importantly, DeLuca is going to wake up and read the gameday thread, and then his head is going to explode.

Ning pasted the Sharks Thursday night, 5-2.. Should be a good game. I always enjoy watching these two teams as they engage in a skating exhibition. No trap here..

Agreed doesn't matter their record they always seem to play us tough and these type of teams/games(we should win) have been known to give us fits in the past.

I would rather see LaLime start against Western Conf teams. A loss out of conference doesnt hurt as much as a Conference loss

This.

The thing I'm looking for tonight is playing hard for a complete game again. Wasn't there against Atl(came out flat) and after first period w/Fla I saw a bit of coasting again(albeit w/the lead)where Miller was left out hung to dry.. This is a game w/miller in and playing for a full 60 we should be able to win. Go Sab's

Agreed doesn't matter their record they always seem to play us tough and these type of teams/games(we should win) have been known to give us fits in the past.

I humbly disagree that there any games that the Buffalo Sabres should win.

The Sabres have owned the Lightning in TB.

The Sabres have owned the Lightning in TB.

Yep. Since the "new NHL" began in 05-06, Buffalo is 7-1 in Tampa Bay (13-3 overall).

A win tonight will but Buffalo 1 point behind their 8 game pace last season, and we all know how that one turned out. So, I remain cautiously optimistic.

loods was sucking moose balls, I'll take patches in...well...patches I guess.

Patches was one of our top 6 until Therock elbowed him in the face. And he can't play any worse than Lydman was.

Our only reg. loss was to Atlanta who, as it turns out, is pretty good. I think it's going to be another snoozer win.

loods was sucking moose balls, I'll take patches in...well...patches I guess.

I wouldn't be suprised if Lydman was playing still very hurt. We'll never know (unless one of us happens to be close personal friends with Lyds), but if he rests himself till he's 100% or close, I'm absolutely sure we'll see a different Toni Lydman than the one we saw for the first few games this season.

Archived