[OT] S'all Right Saturdays

PASabreFan

Bratwurst, German meatballs, pork schnitzel, weisswurst, potato pancakes, sauerkraut, German potato salad, mushrooms, and a glass of this goodness.

I probably don't need to eat again until Monday.

To the couch.

Hopefully not to the cardiologist.

Holy Crap!

Sounds like an awesome time though.

Cheers.

I delayed opening this thread so all of you would burst right out of the tunnel, tear through the banner held up by the cheerleaders and beat State! Bring on the love!

I'm happy that I belatedly discovered "Malcolm in the Middle." I was surprised to learn it's been off the air since '06. And shocked to hear that our own Hayden Panettiere played a part in it!

I'm also delighted that a family member's wound is getting better after so much time. If you know someone who has a chronic, non-healing would, be sure to ask about a device called Wound Vac.

I delayed opening this thread so all of you would burst right out of the tunnel, tear through the banner held up by the cheerleaders and beat State! Bring on the love!

I'm happy that I belatedly discovered "Malcolm in the Middle." I was surprised to learn it's been off the air since '06. And shocked to hear that our own Hayden Panettiere played a part in it!

I'm also delighted that a family member's wound is getting better after so much time. If you know someone who has a chronic, non-healing would, be sure to ask about a device called Wound Vac.

I know what this is... You're better off in life if you have no idea what this is... Tough to see it strapped to anyone.. It's a modern day leach.

I know what this is... You're better off in life if you have no idea what this is... Tough to see it strapped to anyone.. It's a modern day leach.

Didn't pick up on this being run as the new reverse version of Thursday complaints till now.

In response to the "No more yard work" replaced with snow shoveling few weeks back, well not so much here in south western Pa, we only have been averaging 20 some inches a season here and very seldom more than a couple inches at a time...

For today, it' me and my oldest Boy, wife went to Bflo for a wedding shower for her side of the family and took the other's with her and left me and my 10 yr old to fend for oursleves... So far it's been computer gaming in morning, a just returned 9 hole round of golf at the par 3, a trip to wendy's and now some college football to be followed by a trip out to dinner to the local sports/bar restuarant( a poor mans dave and busters) where we will eat and play of few games before returning to watch CI and sabres tonight...(okay he'll probably play video games while I watch Sabres),,, It's cool being a dad at times like these..

For today, it' me and my oldest Boy, wife went to Bflo for a wedding shower for her side of the family and took the other's with her and left me and my 10 yr old to fend for oursleves... So far it's been computer gaming in morning, a just returned 9 hole round of golf at the par 3, a trip to wendy's and now some college football to be followed by a trip out to dinner to the local sports/bar restuarant( a poor mans dave and busters) where we will eat and play of few games before returning to watch CI and sabres tonight...(okay he'll probably play video games while I watch Sabres),,, It's cool being a dad at times like these..

Nice!

My boy is back w/ his old crew from 2 years ago and pitched a (8 save) shutout in his 1st game in his new pads. :thumbsup:

(Considering he had to make the 1st 16 saves last year to have a chance of keeping it to a 3 goal loss, I'll take it.)

Tell your kid congrats from a bunch of creepy people you don't know on the internet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mommy and the little guy are coming back from Ra-cha-cha tonight, one day early - and bringing Daddy some Pontillo's! I'll have to make an extra trip to the gym tomorrow so I can enjoy some good pizza and wings, but it's worth it.

I never thought I would say it, but I enjoy running.

I picked up a little Sandisk Sansa Clip mp3 player because they're small and you can get an arm band for em. I love it. Running, like everything, is much better with a soundtrack. It's like extra motivation.

Oh yeah, and gorgeous day. Love it.

Yes it is.

Never had a house with a fireplace before. Just got done stacking a cord of wood, opened a beer and about to light the fire for the evening.

fire in the fireplace...warm chocolate chip cookies...sabres hockey on tv. I do love this time of year.

I never thought I would say it, but I enjoy running.

I picked up a little Sandisk Sansa Clip mp3 player because they're small and you can get an arm band for em. I love it. Running, like everything, is much better with a soundtrack. It's like extra motivation.

Oh yeah, and gorgeous day. Love it.

I got a 2GB Clip last year - caught it on sale for like $30 through Dell - and it was the best purchase I made for my workouts. I love it.

I'm a brooding a#$^$#!e. I don't have friends, I'm no longer with my wife, my housemates hate me, and I have a drinking problem. Well, at least I'm still getting laid.

Hasn't the 1st sentence already been fully established here? :nana:

I guess the 2nd 1 does qualify as news. ;)

Cool. :beer:

• 1 month later...

A lot to be happy about on the Sabres front. I allowed myself a moment of unbridled enthusiasm last night thinking about Vanek and Roy especially. If something finally clicks within these guys... and Miller keeps going... and Myers doesn't fade... and Tallinder plays like this... and Goose... and Grier... and you get the power play going a bit... shiver me timbers. What if the dominoes start to fall?

And oh yeah only a few inches of snow here. Enough to brighten things up for the season, but not even enough to really have to shovel.

Sun's out. Sabres in first. S'all right!

Archived