[OT] S'all Right Saturdays

PASabreFan

Even when the weather is iffy, fall in WNY and WPA has to be the best time of the year. School, football, harvest time, apples, comfort food, pumpkins, blazing leaves, Halloween -- and the Sabres!

:thumbsup: , And the promise of soon to be No more yard work....

:thumbsup: , And the promise of soon to be No more yard work....

At the airport with my boy -- coming home for annual bills game/tailgate with my brother and extended family. Real wings for dinner. Sabres game at TW's bar tonight.

other than the pathetic excuse for NFL football that I'll be treated to tomorrow -- S'alright.

At the airport with my boy -- coming home for annual bills game/tailgate with my brother and extended family. Real wings for dinner. Sabres game at TW's bar tonight.

other than the pathetic excuse for NFL football that I'll be treated to tomorrow -- S'alright.

Cool beans, I do an annual bills tailgate with my family as well, unfortunately mine's 11/28 against the same fins team that just spanked us... However it's best to remember with these Bills it's all about the family and the get together not just the game... Enjoy :beer:

Am I the only one who likes fall better than summer anyway? Football and Hockey are just the start of it.

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. Followed by winter, then spring, and finally summer. I always feel like it's a chore to make it through summer, although I do enjoy being outside in shorts.

Even when the weather is iffy, fall in WNY and WPA has to be the best time of the year. School, football, harvest time, apples, comfort food, pumpkins, blazing leaves, Halloween -- and the Sabres!

It was 95 degrees here in Orlando yesterday. My favorite time of the year used to be fall time, and I miss it very much.

I enjoyed lounging in the pool all day, but I'm about ready to concede our ongoing coversation about the heat (amongst other things) in comparison to winter weather in Buffalo. You guys are luckier than you think.... warm apple cider tastes like sh!t when it's a 100 friggin degrees out!!

Drinking some java, eat doughnuts (not donuts, although I did get them from DD). I've bumped into two women I went to high school with, both of which I was infatuated with. One is living in a mini mansion here in Fairport, which I delivered a pizza to :doh: , the other I caught up with on Facebook. She seems to have taken quite the different path in life, not what a dream filled horny young man would have anticipated.

Another thing,

I'm completely in love with a female facebook friend and I don't think I can do anything about it. S'alright though, the Sabres are kicking ass!

Watched the Buckeyes lose...That S'all right...

Just me and the kid on a Saturday night. Going to get some of those Goldfish pretzels that he likes, and I'll even have a few myself while we watch the hockey game together...He's only 18 mos, but he seems to like the speed and action of hockey, even though he really has no idea what it is yet. Although, he can pick out the Sabres logo when I ask him where it is. The old one, not the Slug.

S'all Right...

Archived