[OT] S'all Right Saturdays

PASabreFan

A lot to be happy about on the Sabres front. I allowed myself a moment of unbridled enthusiasm last night thinking about Vanek and Roy especially. If something finally clicks within these guys... and Miller keeps going... and Myers doesn't fade... and Tallinder plays like this... and Goose... and Grier... and you get the power play going a bit... shiver me timbers. What if the dominoes start to fall?

And oh yeah only a few inches of snow here. Enough to brighten things up for the season, but not even enough to really have to shovel.

Sun's out. Sabres in first. S'all right!

We're not so different, you and me. If Vanek, Pommer and TC find their grooves, and the Sabres just start mowing down opponents with a string of 4-1 wins...

Dad? Is that you?

Come home!!

• 3 months later...

It's my little guy's 2nd birthday tomorrow, have some family in from Buffalo to celebrate, and then watch the Sabres and Habs game tomorrow night. Supposed to be Sunny and 80 degrees here.

And, my wife took the day off, which marks the first Saturday we will be able to spend completely together in about 6 months.

S'all right... B-)

It's my little guy's 2nd birthday tomorrow, have some family in from Buffalo to celebrate, and then watch the Sabres and Habs game tomorrow night. Supposed to be Sunny and 80 degrees here.

And, my wife took the day off, which marks the first Saturday we will be able to spend completely together in about 6 months.

S'all right... B-)

Nice! It's my kid's b-day tomorrow too. He's 10, so there's a heavy concentration of video games and comic books coming his

way. Also ice cream cake, which works for me too.

I finally was able to be kept awake last night with thoughts totally unrelated to work. What kept me up was thoughts on whether to mulch the grass and leaves directly into the lawn or to bag them and spread them over dead patches in the yard. I also reflected for a moment that the NY Islanders can help us out immensely tonight. I'd really, REALLY hate for this division title stuff to drag out till next weekend when we have to play the senators. Yes, I'd love to beat them for the title, but on the other hand, I'd rather have some help in getting the title by the end of tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8R_R6xwdwI

aaahhh yes....spring. After a long crazy week thrashing and running, and after an even longer winter, we are all set to open our racetrack for the season today. Best thing: (besides renewed income I mean)? We will be done by 6p and home in front of the tv by 7pm :beer:

Saturday, first week in April and I have to cut my grass already due to this warm spurt. Yep spring has sprung, a nice little surprise to this early warmth which is fantastic however I know this euphoria is short lived in 2 to 3 months when I will be spending on avg 3-4 hrs weekly of my free time doing this.

I've spent my Saturday exploring Seattle.What a cool town and quite beautiful.My first time in the city and I think I'll definately come back.The architecture of the buildings downtown is great and I even checked out the edgewater hotel because I remembered the infamous shark incident from Led Zeppelins early days visiting the city.Its kind of cool that they don't allow fishing from the windows anymore because of this and I'm sure other incidents over the years.

Great day today...Tossed on the Sabres jersey this morning and made my way out to City Island in Harrisburg to the Senators' Fan Fest. Unveiling their beautiful new stadium, got to see the suites, the dugouts, and the locker room. Took a couple of pictures of Steven Strasburg's locker...pretty nice place. Got a Couple of Mini Plan tickets (Friday Nights) for my son and I for the season, right behind home plate.

It's not the major leagues, but it's double-a, and for 105 bucks per ticket for 12 games, plus the EL All Star Game which is in Harrisburg, you really can't beat it.

S'all right with me.... :beer:

Archived