Free Agent Frenzy

spndnchz

That's the crazy part.. Their entire team is ready to be cherry picked. I guess when the league sets it up for you to host the All Star Game and Draft and you don't make the grade, heads will roll. There are four names on that list that would look good sporting a slug: Komisarek, Kovalev, Koivu and Lang..

I'd be very happy with Lang, if healthy, or Koivu. Komisarek is gone and I think Kovy will stay.

Rivet and Koivu are pretty good friends. There is a chance( a small one) he ends up in Buffalo...

That's not something i would bank on. Just reminds me of the trade deadline with Miller and Liles being good friends and might want to come to buffalo.

Either way, I would like him here also.

That's not something i would bank on. Just reminds me of the trade deadline with Miller and Liles being good friends and might want to come to buffalo.

Either way, I would like him here also.

I wasnt banking on it I just heard being mentioned around the arena today with some of the vet players in town checking the rookies out who are getting ready for rookie camp

The question is, does Bob Gainey get the same kind of rope as Glen Sather does?

I mean, clearly, Gainey is trying to copy Sather's method, which we all know doesn't work. Sather has to be the worst GM in the game, yet never gets fired. Gainey is #2 on that worst list, imo.

Montreal isn't going anywhere we these signings.

any reason i shouldn't? it'd be good to know exactly what he would pay for quality

The whole "I would've signed this guy, I would've signed that guy" thing is worthless. It doesn't matter whether or not the Sabres would paid that much for these guys. They may or may not have been interested at these rates, but whatever, they're signed and they're gone.

Archived