[OT] from the depths of boredom

spndnchz

I'm a woman. We make the rules and one of those is that we can change them at any time.

I must apologize to the board, fans everywhere and mostly myself for not thoroughly researching red beforehand.

FWIW, my mind doesn't change that frequently.

But what's the point of rules if you can just change them the whole time?

Oh yeah - well, well...

Wait - you're right. I can't argue that point.

:lol: You're no fun!

Come on, you gotta have something bad to say about Lancaster...like "hey, your town touches Depew!" or something disgusting like that.

I'm a woman. We make the rules and one of those is that we can change them at any time.

I must apologize to the board, fans everywhere and mostly myself for not thoroughly researching red beforehand.

FWIW, my mind doesn't change that frequently.

I've changed my mind that your a woman and now agree with the various board posters who have you pegged as a poser. ;)

I've changed my mind that your a woman and now agree with the various board posters who have you pegged as a poser. ;)

Does it really matter to you? I could care less if you're a woman, posing as a man. I could care less if you are a dog who sniffs his nuts as he types, as long as you type well.

Does it really matter to you? I could care less if you're a woman, posing as a man. I could care less if you are a dog who sniffs his nuts as he types, as long as you type well.

Have you read a R_dudly post lately? Everything prior to the bolded part of your post was completely pointless.

Have you read a R_dudly post lately? Everything prior to the bolded part of your post was completely pointless.

So he really is a nut sniffing dog? Duds please answer this question... why do dogs greet people by sticking their nose in your crotch?

So he really is a nut sniffing dog? Duds please answer this question... why do dogs greet people by sticking their nose in your crotch?

All dogs sniff other dogs private areas - that is how they determine who the dog is. Haven't you every watched The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan?

As to R_dudly; people need to give him a break. It can't be easy typing using paws.

R_Dudly is a Yeti. He has opposable thumbs.

Used to be the hairy guy

Now he's got a brighter sky

Tamin' ladies with his eye

He's shaved!

No more itch-i-ness

Is making him dan-gerous

Or a mortal threat to folks like you and I.

Gonna try and make it now

Make Seattle his somehow

Who knows what the future holds - we'll see.

Used to be the hairy guy

Now he's got a brighter sky

There's just no stopping Shaved Yeti!

Shave my yeti !

I too have been researching red, and I'm starting to like it. Actually I love it, and I pity the fools who don't.

I found that non-red liking people tend to be disgruntled fat people who sit in front of the keyboard all day.

:w00t:

:lol:

All dogs sniff other dogs private areas - that is how they determine who the dog is. Haven't you every watched The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan?

As to R_dudly; people need to give him a break. It can't be easy typing using paws.

:w00t:

R_Dudly is a Yeti. He has opposable thumbs.
:lol:

Yes it is very Ruff, to bark out these words on a keyboard when your laughing out loud, Oh and yes dogs do laugh especially about people who don't know how to handle their crotch being sniffed...... Wait a minute I think I smell shaving cream.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't wash that area between your groin and leg.

Aaarrgh. The final frontier has been reached. PAFan has broached the unmentionable topic of the Taint.

Separately: AC/DC was better before Bon Scott choked on vomit, and "Shoot to Thrill" is the 2nd-best song of the Brian Johnson era.

One time, I heard about someone's application for a vanity plate get rejected because the letters read "3MTA3". The guy swore that it was original but no explanation was given in that article.

Well, I was given a clue why it was rejected after looking up the Beastie Boys on Wikipedia. Try writing out those letters, tape them up to a wall, and hold a mirror in front of you as that sign is facing your back. Get the picture?

One time, I heard about someone's application for a vanity plate get rejected because the letters read "3MTA3". The guy swore that it was original but no explanation was given in that article.

Well, I was given a clue why it was rejected after looking up the Beastie Boys on Wikipedia. Try writing out those letters, tape them up to a wall, and hold a mirror in front of you as that sign is facing your back. Get the picture?

The Beastie Boys?!?!

I thought you were from down south. Just go up to an Aggie and ask him "where are your E's?" Should be fun.

I've come to play.

Red is a great color unless it's in your rearview mirror.. Then it and blue suck equally.

Rubber duckies. They should all be burnt in a pool of gasoline.

Scared yet? well, I tried :ph34r:

The Beastie Boys?!?!

I thought you were from down south. Just go up to an Aggie and ask him "where are your E's?" Should be fun.

I grew up in Arcade, but I've lived south of the Mason-Dixon line since 1998.

Archived