[OT] from the depths of boredom

spndnchz

I hate each and every one of you. No one ever offers a single good idea on this board. I've seen better arguments over at the day care center down the street. "That's my red tricycle!" is so much more entertaining than the typical "spndnchz is a guy... no spndnchz is a girl" crap around here.

I hate each and every one of you. No one ever offers a single good idea on this board. I've seen better arguments over at the day care center down the street. "That's my red tricycle!" is so much more entertaining than the typical "spndnchz is a guy... no spndnchz is a girl" crap around here.

Okay how about arguing about the special place of the human observer, and multiverses appeals to people who enjoy superhero comic books because they personally want more specialness than physics otherwise affords?

How could you hear a conversation that far away. I thought you had to stay at least 100 feet away from day care centers.

That doesn't make any sense. Everyone knows the answer is 2. :rolleyes:

Each interaction, usually irreversible, between subsystems that correlates the value of a quantity in one subsystem with the value of a quantity in the other subsystem causes a decomposition or decoherence of the universal wavefunction into non-interacting and mostly non-interfering branches, histories or worlds. Thus, the answer is 2 cubed. :nana:

Each interaction, usually irreversible, between subsystems that correlates the value of a quantity in one subsystem with the value of a quantity in the other subsystem causes a decomposition or decoherence of the universal wavefunction into non-interacting and mostly non-interfering branches, histories or worlds. Thus, the answer is 2 cubed. :nana:

I thought the answer was 42.

Here are some possible beefs:

1. God exists.

2. The Iraq war was a good idea.

3. Women scientists shouldn?t complain about discrimination.

4. Research on string theory is a waste of time.

5. Talking about the multiverse is intrinsically non-scientific.

6. We shouldn?t worry about global climate change.

The only science they should be working on is the proper temperature to cook a turkey.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:, Spit the bit on that one. And if you don't like it lump it just not the gravy when your making it to go with ...

Here are some possible beefs:

1. God exists.

2. The Iraq war was a good idea.

3. Women scientists shouldn?t complain about discrimination.

4. Research on string theory is a waste of time.

5. Talking about the multiverse is intrinsically non-scientific.

6. We shouldn?t worry about global climate change.

1. God exists or we wouldn?t be talking about him.

2. The Iraq war was a good idea for a Stephen King Movie.

3. Women scientists should not complain about discrimination - note gender in remark #1 above.

4. Research on string theory is a waste of time unless you get paid for it.

5. Talking about the multiverse is intrinsically non-scientific, since the word ?intrinsic? only has meaning within the context of one specific universe.

6. We shouldn?t worry about global climate change. Worrying never helps.

Plastic garbage bags keep toxic chemicals from leaching into our water supply.

I liked talking about midgets better, this so called "real stuff" bores me. Hasn't the iraq war been argued about enough. I don't see any Iraqi midgets doing face slides like that. I must say that makes our culture far better, so let either level the place or leave them alone.

The only science they should be working on is the proper temperature to cook a turkey.

And thanks to climate change; some day we may not even have to own an oven to cook said turkey!

Shrader: I'm in the mood for some turkey.

Spndchz: Why are you telling me?

LabattBlue: I'll go roast one outside; be back in 10 minutes.

PASabresFan: Don't forget to make some gravy.

And thanks to climate change; some day we may not even have to own an oven to cook said turkey!

Shrader: I'm in the mood for some turkey.

Spndchz: Why are you telling me?

LabattBlue: I'll go roast one outside; be back in 10 minutes.

PASabresFan: Don't forget to make some gravy.

Blue is the woman in that story. Perfect.

You mean.... there's no.... Santa Cluas?[sniff]

Every Christmas I play Santa Claus - I'm a dad and it is part of the responsibilities. I don't dress up in a red suit and come down a chimney, but I do put the presents under the Christmas tree and eat the cookies and milk. So, Santa Claus exists - just not in the sense that you have been led to believe. :ph34r:

Every Christmas I play Santa Claus - I'm a dad and it is part of the responsibilities. I don't dress up in a red suit and come down a chimney, but I do put the presents under the Christmas tree and eat the cookies and milk. So, Santa Claus exists - just not in the sense that you have been led to believe. :ph34r:

Akron sucks!

I've changed my mind. I don't like red.

:lol:

Nice work.

But way to go changing your mind all the time. Pick a side and stick to it. You backed a loser, so be it. Show a little gut (or for the male version of you, show a lot of gut) and go down with the ship.

:lol:

Nice work.

But way to go changing your mind all the time. Pick a side and stick to it. You backed a loser, so be it. Show a little gut (or for the male version of you, show a lot of gut) and go down with the ship.

I'm a woman. We make the rules and one of those is that we can change them at any time.

I must apologize to the board, fans everywhere and mostly myself for not thoroughly researching red beforehand.

FWIW, my mind doesn't change that frequently.

Archived