[OT] from the depths of boredom

spndnchz

This is the thread to start the arguing of anything. All points and counterpoints do not need to make sense, just the argument needs to keep going. It can go from one argument to another, but they need to be connected somehow.

I'll start. I like the color red. Anybody got a problem with that? :chris:

Oh Yeah?!?!? Well if the Effin' Liberals weren't in charge, more people would be wearing Red, White & Blue!!!!

If red didn't suck so much all those spanish bulls wouldn't be trying to charge that dumb matador's flag. Maybe it is a neo-con flag, and if it is maybe your saying that bulls hate republicans. You really want to make that statement here?

This is the thread to start the arguing of anything. All points and counterpoints do not need to make sense, just the argument needs to keep going. It can go from one argument to another, but they need to be connected somehow.

I'll start. I like the color red. Anybody got a problem with that? :chris:

No but I think you do. I believe the choice of red subconsciously implies your masked desire to standout in the crowd, to be that "Lady in red". :D

No but I think you do. I believe the choice of red subconsciously implies your masked desire to standout in the crowd, to be that "Lady in red". :D

Hey!

Why do you m-o-r-o-n-s gotta always turn every freakin' agument into a woman thing?? I think you are all secretly jealous of our poise, intelligence and outright hotness. We can get what we want just by glancing your way. When it comes right down to it...WE WIN!!! All the time!!! And you know this.

You would do well to dress yourself in red.

If red didn't suck so much all those spanish bulls wouldn't be trying to charge that dumb matador's flag. Maybe it is a neo-con flag, and if it is maybe your saying that bulls hate republicans. You really want to make that statement here?

Well if there weren't red towels for bull fighters there would be a lot prodding going on in those rings!

Hey!

Why do you m-o-r-o-n-s gotta always turn every freakin' agument into a woman thing?? I think you are all secretly jealous of our poise, intelligence and outright hotness. We can get what we want just by glancing your way. When it comes right down to it...WE WIN!!! All the time!!! And you know this.

You would do well to dress yourself in red.

But if they all wore red they would get run down by bulls! Wait a minute...Wait a minute... we may be on to something here...

Like Shraders Mom. I mean... putting up with that loud mouth son all those years musta been tough.

Hey...what gives you the right to pick on anyone's mom? How do you even know if he and his mom have a good enough relationship to stand up to that kind of criticism? You should think before you speak young woman.

Ha Ha! This is fun :chris:

I bet she wears a red sweater too!

Shraders mom owned a china shop. She always wore a red sweater and shrader played bull in back all day long. This is why RED is THE color.

What do you notice walking down the street? Red. Not some hot girl in blue, but the large one in RED.

Even Ryan can see it with his one eye. Still, he'd look better with a red eye patch.

Like Shraders Mom. I mean... putting up with that loud mouth son all those years musta been tough.

My mother's deaf :thumbdown:

Well ok, she's not, but she'd be much better off being blind so that there would be no chance that she could ever read any post by you. But then again, why would she be reading a messageboard? All messageboard posters are losers.

Who knows, I'm just glad I root for a real college hockey team as opposed to someone like RIT.

Just you wait! We've only been D1 for two seasons! Our time will come!

How about that BU football team eh? At least RIT Football is undefeated since 1978!

Oh, and lest we forget that a Terrier is about as scary as a Maple Leaf!

Archived