[OT] from the depths of boredom

spndnchz

Rubber duckies. They should all be burnt in a pool of gasoline.

Scared yet? well, I tried :ph34r:

I've alerted the ASPCA, the FBI and ATF.. Burning a childhood icon suggests deep pyschological trauma and maybe some deep rooted desire to play with fire. First comes plastic ducks, then real ducks, etc.. I see a progression.. Give a duck a chance.

I've alerted the ASPCA, the FBI and ATF.. Burning a childhood icon suggests deep pyschological trauma and maybe some deep rooted desire to play with fire. First comes plastic ducks, then real ducks, etc.. I see a progression.. Give a duck a chance.

Call the EPA too about all those toxins that will be put into the atmosphere.

• 1 month later...
De-who? I picture him as a pent up lawyer. With abitch on the side.

I know a lot of lawyers, but none with heavy metal body art like the photo he posted (or maybe that was after you blocked him).

To continue the argument -- I see no reason to block DeLuca. His views may be a bit schizophrenic, but he's a key member of the group. Of course if he crossed the line with you personally, that's another story.

I don't have much else to argue about, but I will throw this out there: Lindsey Lohan is actually very talented. And I don't think they're fake.

I know a lot of lawyers, but none with heavy metal body art like the photo he posted (or maybe that was after you blocked him).

To continue the argument -- I see no reason to block DeLuca. His views may be a bit schizophrenic, but he's a key member of the group. Of course if he crossed the line with you personally, that's another story.

I don't have much else to argue about, but I will throw this out there: Lindsey Lohan is actually very talented. And I don't think they're fake.

okay, unblock it is, but i can't let go of the past too easy. :death: Wish I had more time.

okay, unblock it is, but i can't let go of the past too easy. :death: Wish I had more time.

Sleep well, young one. Do not think of the dark souls that haunt this board. Wake up and work hard tomorrow. Maybe the Sabres will make a trade. Yes we can!

Don't think you missed much. That was kind of boring. 20 minutes to battle and all they do is talk about DeLuca? :thumbdown:

Alright wise guy. I'll be watching your verbal tiffs to see if you can light the lamp.

Also, I'm married and a gentleman, so there are limits on what I will say to a young (alleged) woman.

Alright wise guy. I'll be watching your verbal tiffs to see if you can light the lamp.

Also, I'm married and a gentleman, so there are limits on what I will say to a young (alleged) woman.

Does your wife know you are having written intercourse with Chz at 11:30 at night? ;)

Archived