[OT] from the depths of boredom

spndnchz

Just you wait! We've only been D1 for two seasons! Our time will come!

How about that BU football team eh? At least RIT Football is undefeated since 1978!

Oh, and lest we forget that a Terrier is about as scary as a Maple Leaf!

Those little rat dogs can tear your ankles apart. You can choke on a maple leaf. Wake up and be aware of the possibilities. The world is a dangerous place.

Just you wait! We've only been D1 for two seasons! Our time will come!

How about that BU football team eh? At least RIT Football is undefeated since 1978!

Oh, and lest we forget that a Terrier is about as scary as a Maple Leaf!

Maple Leafs can be red, they do turn from time to time!

I'm an idiot sometimes. Someone argue with me! :D

What's your background Blue?

Do you think I could do your job?

Mods? We don't need no stinkin' Mods!!!

The only thing terriers are good for is kickin!

Rochester eh? That's one shade shade of RED isn it? My brother has a Syracuse basketball signed by everyone. He tried to sell it on E-bay and ended up selling it at a garage sale for fitty cent.

Rochester eh? That's one shade shade of RED isn it? My brother has a Syracuse basketball signed by everyone. He tried to sell it on E-bay and ended up selling it at a garage sale for fitty cent.

What's a "shade shade", eh?

and cuse SUCKS.

PAISLEY IS NOT A COLOR! 'TIS A MOTIF!

everyone is knowin that cheese's favorite color is dependent on the margarita mix.

I know that paisley is not a color. I borrowed it from a humor contributor to Omni Magazine's "Last Word" page from many, many years ago when I was really into Sci-Fi and that kind of stuff.

I know that paisley is not a color. I borrowed it from a humor contributor to Omni Magazine's "Last Word" page from many, many years ago when I was really into Sci-Fi and that kind of stuff.

Oh sure, you "borrowed" it. You can't even come up with your own ideas so you have to go and steal them from someone else.

Mods? We don't need no stinkin' Mods!!!

You want to be a mod? While I am here night and day keeping the knuckleheads in line you are having a grand ole' time with your margaritas.

You need to put your party days behind you before embarking on your journey to becoming a moderator. :)

Yeah, I guess it's time to switch it to random pictures of midgets.

Midgets? Wow, what ever happened to that word? Little people, height challenged?

Why do we have to be politically correct? LQ is "mentally challenged"?

Midgets? Wow, what ever happened to that word? Little people, height challenged?

Why do we have to be politically correct? LQ is "mentally challenged"?

Anyone got a problem with this? I sure don't.

Archived