GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Who cares? Maybe his other sister-in-law will want to sleep with him now.

Maybe I'm not one to talk with some of the things I've said on here, but that is horribly uncouth.

I'm at least willing to own up to my faults.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Ottawa dressing room. Can you imagine the fun they have making fun of the Sabres. Seriously. They must have the time of their lives taking the piss out of the Sabres. That in itself is embarassing enough.

There's no reason that I should be as angry as I am about a game I'm not playing, but wow, I'm angry.

All of us have a right to be angry.

BTW, I see you have Lethbridge Bronco over your bars. Whatever happened to that guy anyway? Did he get pwned?

There's no reason that I should be as angry as I am about a game I'm not playing, but wow, I'm angry.

i just caught myself throwing one of my kidss' books against the wall after the 4th goal...luckily he is in bed, but i just realized how angry i am too...it is just a hockey game and pathetic to get thsi absorbed in it, but i also feel like i have shown more energy the last twenty minutes than any a$$hole on the ice right now wearing a Sabre jersey

what hurts is FLA is losing...

I agree and the point is obvious, but does it really hurt? I mean, do we honestly deserve to be in the post season tournament? I mean, they should have absolutely run all over OTT tonight if they were truly as pissed off as they said they were about losing to ATL, instead they got Moore making a pass on a 3 on 2, Stafford reacting to a push from behind from Heatly, and 9 shots on goal...etc..

Archived