GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Peters, Hecht, Rivet, ... whoever......

Personally I'd like to see Sekera take someone out after the beating he's been getting. I think he deserves hitting someone. Unless they only call the 5 on him for punching too hard.

I get the feeling sabres will come out flying and then get called on some BS slashing for fore checking in the offensive zone cuz they are starting to gain momentum. Or shooting the puck too hard. I'm sure the refs can swing that one somehow with the sh!t calls so far.

peters doesnt deserve to be playing. Lindy needs to be rolling 4 real lines not one with a hdcp like Peters on it

Well that's a given. But at least do something. I really don't think he was on the ice in the 2nd.

Where's our local stats man?

I'm sure they'll hear about it from Steve Walkom in the morning.

Talinder has taken some lazy ones, but the "hook" in front of our net was as lame as they come.

They need to pour it on this period - what do they have to lose. The last thing they need to do is go into their typical 3rd period shell against these guys where they scramble around in our own zone chasing the Sens around - tired of that business this year.

Personally I'd like to see Sekera take someone out after the beating he's been getting. I think he deserves hitting someone. Unless they only call the 5 on him for punching too hard.

I get the feeling sabres will come out flying and then get called on some BS slashing for fore checking in the offensive zone cuz they are starting to gain momentum. Or shooting the puck too hard. I'm sure the refs can swing that one somehow with the sh!t calls so far.

not unimaginable. the way things look, quite probable..........and to think, this all seemed to start with gomez's unintentional hit......

obvious calls, no

making obvious calls both ways, yes

Either way, think BigBob was being sarcastic. Can never tell. These damn threads!

I was actually hoping that the refs might have to face hemorrhoid surgery after this game because of the butt-chewing that they might get from the head of officiating. However, I think that this is probably too much to ask for.

I was actually hoping that the refs might have to face hemorrhoid surgery after this game because of the butt-chewing that they might get from the head of officiating. However, I think that this is probably too much to ask for.

So would I, but it's a matter of too little too late. Not going to help us in this game and never going to change the fact that their will always be homer's.... except in Buffalo.

Ottawa PP.. Stafford for elbowing

Buffalo gets trapped when they went 3 on 2 shorthanded only to give up a 2 on 1 and Spezza scores

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: Ottawa: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Archived