GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

let the Laffs have him - fine with me. Where or where have you gone Jim Lorentz? We hardly knew ye....

Tell me about it. Batman knew his stuff. Harry Neale is just flat out annoying. Even his voice is grating on my nerves... <_<

I say this because I am always accused of being negative...see Swamp's comment..

Understood. I'm still pissed off from my trip to the HBSC on Saturday...it doesn't look like they can sustain the desperation that they need. Ottawa has dominated this period. We look terrible again.

Understood. I'm still pissed off from my trip to the HBSC on Saturday...it doesn't look like they can sustain the desperation that they need. Ottawa has dominated this period. We look terrible again.

No wonder no one wants to come and play for the Sabres...

One thing I notice about these Sabres is that they have no puck presence. To me, it seems like they continually give the puck away. The Senators control the play with puck possession and we are always chasing. In the frist period, we had a little bit better puck control, but we start to panic when pressed.

My God - another penalty. If I was the coach, I would call timeout and give them a tongue lashing. He needs to get them fired up, pissed off, something. Wake up Sabres!

Sabres are being outshot 20-7 halfway through the game.

That equals 0 shots this period. The 4 penalties really don't help their offensive chances though.

Not that we had any chances during the 46 seconds we haven't been on the PK this period.

Archived