GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Normally I don't get extreme on these but HOW THE F*CK WAS THAT NOT BOARDING OR CROSS CHECKING WHEN SEKERA GETS DROPPED FROM BEHIND 3 FT FROM THE BOARDS!!! WTF THESE F*CKING HOME TEAM REFS!!!

Penalties are 7-1 in favor of Ottawa....I'm calling BS on these refs.

Also, we're being outshot 24-7 with 3 min left in 2nd.... :censored:

Normally I don't get extreme on these but HOW THE F*CK WAS THAT NOT BOARDING OR CROSS CHECKING WHEN SEKERA GETS DROPPED FROM BEHIND 3 FT FROM THE BOARDS!!! WTF THESE F*CKING HOME TEAM REFS!!!

No kiddin'

C'mon, this is the most biased call I have seen all year!

wow having to kill 6 penalties and get 1 shot on goal lucky its tied up

Okay silver lining...

If they couldn't score more on 6 straight penalties, Ottawa WILL lose. You MUST capitalize on that gift

Was thinking the same thing. Even so, I hope Peter's gets into a fight and realizes that he's Ali and knock someone the f*ck out cold!

Could the trade for Moore be one of the worst yet by DR? Does he have any points yet? I would rather have Kotalik back.

At least Tellqvist showed up tonight. We could have possibly the the best threesome of goalies in the league, unfortunately the guys in front of them can't play for shiit.

Okay silver lining...

If they couldn't score more on 6 straight penalties, Ottawa WILL lose. You MUST capitalize on that gift

this is a great point. just the way a team builds momentum after killing a 5 on 3. the question is whether this team will show it has the sac when they come out for the third.

If this game was in Buffalo, could you imagine how loud the boos would be after this period? For both the Sabres and referees...

That was a fair warning. I'd either be bringing firing range ear muffs or risk losing what's left of my hearing.

Archived