Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

6:40 hockey games. They're next to impossible to get to on time during Boston rush hour traffic.

I hate this scenario when I'm cashing out at a store. I had the bills to the cashier while holding a handful of change in clear site. I'm doing this to show the cashier that I intend on giving some change, but don't have the free hand to start digging through for correct change. Sometimes I'll say something along the lines of "I should have the 19 cents", but other times I forget. I'm always holding the change right next to the cash though so the cashier can see that I intend on using it. Most of the time, they just immediately cash out and start digging through the change in the register. It's annoying, especially when you get the clueless one who can't figure out what money to give you back since they already hit that $10 button on the register and are totally reliant on the machine to know the correct change. That last part is a whole rant on it's own, but the first part about them ignoring that I'm about to give them change is my main complaint here.

You should tell them that you will beat them like a Buffalo cabbie if they don't make the correct change for you. :ph34r:

You should tell them that you will beat them like a Buffalo cabbie if they don't make the correct change for you. :ph34r:

:lol:

My Compliant; Me, why did I think it would be a good idea to have a 125 page complaint and growing thread ?

I don't have the patience or time left in my life to page through that, can I change my vote ?

Oh yeah, one more complaint, vote changers...

Wait just one more complaint, incessant complainers ....

Oh and people who ramble on ....

OMG, I think I hate myself...:unsure:

People who don't realize you can hit the little yellow box next to the thread title to go straight to this Thursday complaints.

And even if you can't figure that out, it's 125 pages. How to find the most recent posts? Oh I don't know, maybe try clicking on the last page.

But anyway, 125 pages? Was every single complaint thursday thread since the start of man merged?

People who don't realize you can hit the little yellow box next to the thread title to go straight to this Thursday complaints.

FWIW, I did click the little yellow box and it still opened the first post on the first page. I had to use the little drop down box and type in 125 to get to the most recent stuff.

FWIW, I did click the little yellow box and it still opened the first post on the first page. I had to use the little drop down box and type in 125 to get to the most recent stuff.

If you hadn't clicked on the little yellow thingy since the new updates that SDS did (oh, wait, there was some loser who did it for him. I wish there was some info on the bottom of the page indicating who did the design...) you will go to the first post.

If you hadn't clicked on the little yellow thingy since the new updates that SDS did (oh, wait, there was some loser who did it for him. I wish there was some info on the bottom of the page indicating who did the design...) you will go to the first post.

I had a couple posts (including the last post) in last week's complaint thread before it was locked up, so unless SDS made more changes since last Thursday, then I don't think that was the issue.

My complaint: the jack-booted thugs (i.e. ACORN) who have taken over our government (and our country).

If you voted for them, you certainly are getting more than you bargained for... :angry:

At least I can say, "I told you so." :nana:

If I hear the words "Death Panel" one more time I'm going to scream. Anyone who doesn't think that Insurance companies don't already have "Death Panels" is a fool. But, boy, "Death Panels" sure sounds scary...I better not be pro universal health care because then I'm pro Death.

I also want to complain about people who complain about the government bailouts. In case anyone hasn't noticed, THEY WORKED. All we were talking about 6 months ago was layoffs and foreclosures. Today people have hope again.

My foot has been in excruciating pain since Monday. I'm not sure what it is. It feels similar to cramps I've gotten in the past when I drink too much and I was coming off a week long bender, but I also tied my shoes too tight that day (please insert joke here). I think I need to go to the doctor.

I needed this thread on Tuesday.

I probably mention this too much, but I wish people with their own agenda would just go away. I'm a data network techie, so my group seems to get more requests within our entire IT department than any other - most of them are issues where remote locations are down, they need a port activated, they need access through the firewall, etc. When we need to do maintenance that takes something down, we can't do it until after hours and have to announce it to the world...makes sense, but it elicits about 314 questions about why, how, when, & who, so we get grilled beyond belief. Yet when other "highly visible" groups make changes, they can do it in the middle of the day without telling anyone. 95% of the time, they screw it up, then ask us to drop everything and help them fix their problem. My new mantra: "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

I'm also sick of these stories:

State workers

Seems like we're uncovering a new way that the state is wasting money each day and how these guys get away with it.

If I hear the words "Death Panel" one more time I'm going to scream. Anyone who doesn't think that Insurance companies don't already have "Death Panels" is a fool. But, boy, "Death Panels" sure sounds scary...I better not be pro universal health care because then I'm pro Death.

I was walking through the Boston University campus yesterday (I think it was the first day of classes for them) and this kid was standing in front of the main dorm holding a sign that said "OBAMA IS HITLER". About 30 minutes later, I walked by again and the kid's sign then said "OBAMA ISN'T HITLER". Stupid kid is just out there crying for attention.

This past October or November, I got a call from a friend asking if I had any vhs tapes she could borrow. Her dvd player was broken, some friends were in from out of town, and they wanted to watch a movie. I let her borrow my old PS2 since I had moved on to the PS3 by that point and it was just holding the role of a spare dvd player for the tv in my bedroom. She lived one block down the street, so it was really no big deal at all. Last week, I see a status on her facebook that says something about her recent move being a success. She still has my PS2 though and hasn't answered any questions about it. Evidentally the statement "you can borrow my PS2" somehow implied that it was hers to keep.

Ah, "The disease of Kings". Like free said too much meat and cheese. People get that from drink wine and eating cheese too much too.

Do U look like this?

no it's my foot, not much swelling but it's quite painful. I'm guessing it's more from booze than food. I was on a week long bender capped off with a 9 hour marathon on sunday.