Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

When the pickle spear makes the hard-roll soggy in the takeout tray.

Hate that.

My tuna sandwhich's bread got soggy yesterday and its texture was gross. I almost couldn't eat it. Except I forgot my wallet and I was starving so I sucked it down. It was nasty as hell

• Like (+1) 1

Three complaints:

Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing its idiot.

Labor Unions. Look at how they've driven many companies to the corporate graveyard.

The Federal Reserve. One of the worst things that could have ever been instituted in this country (or any central bank in any country, for that matter).

My complaint goes out to all the people who whine and complain about gov't decisions on all levels. Municipal, Provincial and Federal.

If you don't like what these gov'ts are doing, then here's a suggestion.

GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND VOTE!!!!!

In Kelowna we had 20% voter turnout last fall. This past spring we had less than 30% turnout for the Provincial election and around the same Federally.

VOTE!!!

My son brought home a summer cold and now has spread it to my wife and I and I just got a report that my youngest son has a rash.... oh fun...

And it is raining for the second day in a row and in the 70s in the middle of August. What is this crap.

There is a red light not far from my house or second job that I hit every single time. It's not a major intersection but it turns red everytime I approach it. This light single handedly is responsible for 50% of my brake wear. I want to write the town about it. Hell, 75% of the time it turns red there is NOBODY crossing the intersection. One side of the intersection is apartments/condos, the other side a normal suburban neighborhood with about 15 entry/exit points. Why the hell is this light always turning red?

There is a red light not far from my house or second job that I hit every single time. It's not a major intersection but it turns red everytime I approach it. This light single handedly is responsible for 50% of my brake wear. I want to write the town about it. Hell, 75% of the time it turns red there is NOBODY crossing the intersection. One side of the intersection is apartments/condos, the other side a normal suburban neighborhood with about 15 entry/exit points. Why the hell is this light always turning red?

Squirrel

The 490. Thankfully construction is almost done, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to hate it.

Oh, and the little pickup that was driving eastbound in the westbound lane last night at 4:00am. Sure made for an interesting call to 911.

We had one recently that ended in a few deaths and national news. Hope this turned out better.

What is this? A new Complaint Thursday thread? I thought we were reopening the old one now. People need to figure old what they're doing over here.

FWIW I went to and tried to bump the old thread but it was locked, so I guess my second complaint is that it was locked down and made me violate the unwritten rule previously established to keep a Thursday thread alive.

FWIW I went to and tried to bump the old thread but it was locked, so I guess my second complaint is that it was locked down and made me violate the unwritten rule previously established to keep a Thursday thread alive.

That was me merging the new thread with the old one and then unlocking the old one. Sorry about that. ;)

Just got back from a vacation in LA and San Diego. Here is my complaint....Driving from LA to San Diego around noon last Saturday, it took 3 hours for a drive that should have been around 90 minutes. For a huge stretch with nothing but the ocean on one side and mountains on the other, traffic would just randomly go from 0-20 with a few seconds of 40mph and then right back down to 0-20. This was an area with no entrance or exit ramps, just traffic slowing down for no good reason that I could see.

That was me merging the new thread with the old one and then unlocking the old one. Sorry about that. ;)

Then my last complaint for the day is the man making the rules we all agree too and must abide by and then being the only ones who have the power to manipulate said rules at any time. Another fine example of the man keeping us masses down.. ;)

Just got back from a vacation in LA and San Diego. Here is my complaint....Driving from LA to San Diego around noon last Saturday, it took 3 hours for a drive that should have been around 90 minutes. For a huge stretch with nothing but the ocean on one side and mountains on the other, traffic would just randomly go from 0-20 with a few seconds of 40mph and then right back down to 0-20. This was an area with no entrance or exit ramps, just traffic slowing down for no good reason that I could see.

Isn't the 5 just wonderful that way.... If there were not so many lights and even then sometimes it is more enjoyable to take route 1 along the Coast from Oceanside South. The 895 merge is always a cluster.

Well I agree, and I know they have some guys who aren't high character players, but I can't stand someone who punished abused and killed dogs for fun.... just not my idea of someone i can support

I agree. I just don't think I can watch the Bills if they bring Vick on board. I liked Vick when he was in Atlanta and I think he might still have something to offer, but I cannot get past what that POS did.

I think what Vick did was worse. He was responsible for the ritualistic abuse, torture and murder of dozens of dogs. He was the bankroll of a thoughtout criminal enterprise. Many of what you have listed can be considered instances of bad judgment. All, but Stroud, didn't leave the there house that morning with the intentions of doing what they did. Vick was fully aware of what was going to happen.

Bingo. Not to mention kidnapping family pets and throwing them in the ring with trained killing machines as training fodder and laughing as their own fighting dogs maimed and killed the untrained pets.

My complaint goes out to all the people who whine and complain about gov't decisions on all levels. Municipal, Provincial and Federal.

If you don't like what these gov'ts are doing, then here's a suggestion.

GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND VOTE!!!!!

In Kelowna we had 20% voter turnout last fall. This past spring we had less than 30% turnout for the Provincial election and around the same Federally.

VOTE!!!

I agree that people who don't vote shouldn't bitch, but what's the answer for those of us who did vote and still find what local/state/federal governments are doing reprehensible? Apparently we're an "angry mob" if we show up and challenge politicians - and this is coming from a registered democrat who is scared crapless about the health care reforms being bandied about.

In his defense "the 895 merge" is correct i think as he is referring to a specific spot.

"The 5" in southern Cal is considered a specific noun out of disdain and is so referred to with heavy dislike.

Even Route 10 is not referred to the same way our route 78,