Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I spent an entire week running to the shitter every hour, but I never called the doc to fix my ass ailment. Be a #%^$#!ing man for Christs sake.

Not quite sure if thats the definiton of being a man or a masochist but better be careful or it could lead to this... Linky ........ of the course the lottery part wouldn't be bad.

I could have told you it sucked. It was Blair Witch meets Godzilla. It gave me a headache.

Can't wait for the sequel! :thumbdown: :rolleyes: :death:

Please tell me they're not making a sequel.

I certainly cannot believe they made one for the Blair Witch project. What cracks me is that some people, obvious idiots, thought the footage in Blair Witch project was real. You know they felt dumb when the no name actors were on tv taking part in interviews.

I certainly cannot believe they made one for the Blair Witch project. What cracks me is that some people, obvious idiots, thought the footage in Blair Witch project was real. You know they felt dumb when the no name actors were on tv taking part in interviews.

That was the problem with Blair Witch. It had to sell itself as real to increase the fear factor. Once it was known as fiction, it really lost it's luster.

Please tell me they're not making a sequel.

LINK

12:00 AM, 27-JUNE-08

Cloverfield Sequel On Hold

Matt Reeves, who directed the monster thriller Cloverfield, told SCI FI Wire that plans for a sequel film have been put on hold until the filmmakers can come up with an idea as interesting as the original.

"The thing that we sort of promised ourselves is we only wanted to do another one if we could come up with something that felt as fresh to us to make as that one did," Reeves said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Universal City, Calif., on June 24, where he received the Filmmaker's Showcase Award.

Reeves added: "We're still kind of toying with what it's going to be and whether or not we're going to find something that will be as exciting for us to make and, hopefully, for an audience to watch. So we'll see. It's really in the baby, baby stages. And right now it's definitely on hold until we come up with what that would be."

Press reports have suggested that some of the ideas for the next film include a prequel that would go into the backstory of the creature that attacks New York in the original or a parallel story set on the same night with different characters. Reeves said that both of those ideas have been under discussion.

That was the problem with Blair Witch. It had to sell itself as real to increase the fear factor. Once it was known as fiction, it really lost it's luster.

Never watched that movie, and it's definitely not high on my "Things to do" list.

I don't even think my wife would put that on the "Honeydew" list.

I could have told you it sucked. It was Blair Witch meets Godzilla. It gave me a headache.

Can't wait for the sequel! :thumbdown: :rolleyes: :death:

I never take anyone's opinion on a movie for granted. I always rent a movie that I never seen before, if I like it, I'll buy it.

Speaking of terrible movies, we rented Jumper & Bugs. Both movies sucked. Bugs starred Ashley Judd, the only good parts of the movie was seeing her naked, that was it. The movie had a horrible plot, and made absolutely no sense.

The 1st Blair Witch was terrible. The movie was 95% the 3 idiots lost in the woods yelling at each other, and 5% of somewhat scary material, in which was completely not believable.

I actually liked Blair Witch 2, it reminded me of an 80's horror movie.

Posters going way off topic in threads and having in depth discussions on Blair Witch and other obscure movies. :w00t:

Thanks for trying to get this thread back on track and a good complaint at the same time!

Rating - :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for trying to get this thread back on track and a good complaint at the same time!

Rating - :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3 thumbs up for that complaint? That rating system must have been taken from figure skating.

3 thumbs up for that complaint? That rating system must have been taken from figure skating.

Rating - :thumbdown:

I'm making up the rating system as I go along. :D It will give everyone something additional to complain about! :nana:

Maximum 5 thumbs up for a great complaint, 5 thumbs down for lame complaints or repeatedly going OT.

Rating - :thumbdown:

I'm making up the rating system as I go along. :D It will give everyone something additional to complain about! :nana:

Maximum 5 thumbs up for a great complaint, 5 thumbs down for lame complaints or repeatedly going OT.

SWEET! The first negative rating ever given! :w00t:

Fluff ball recommendations on LinkedIn.com. You know the type... "Soandso is an experienced manager with the skill set to drive productivity and deliver on a tight schedule." What utter ballwashing. Why can't people say it like it is? I'd like to hear what most of those people REALLY think.

Fluff ball recommendations on LinkdIn.com. You know the type... "Soandso is an experienced manager with the skill set to drive productivity and deliver on a tight schedule." What utter ballwashing. Why can't people say it like it is? I'd like to hear what most of those people REALLY think.

From what I've seen of LinkedIn, thanks but no thanks.

I'm not impressed either.