#%^$#! Afinogenov!

FearTheReaper

Simply put i #%^$#!ing hate that piece of #%^$#!.Ok he led the team in scoring for the season,well briere played 20 less games than he did and if would have played the same amount as him,he would have put up at least 30 more points than him.Did he just take a vacation in the playoffs or what?Connolly had more points than him and he played 10 less games than him.Or waht about in game 5 verus carolina? when Kotalik worked his ass off to win a battle in the corner and flip the puck to an WIDE OPEN afingenov,who in turn received a breakaway,only to #%^$#!ING FALL WITH NO ONE AROUND HIM AT ALL,thus ruining a oppurtunity to take the series lead.I hate him and he does not deserve a contract over 1 million per year.Good players dont just #%^$#!ing fall when the pressures on.We sould trade him NOW!

Good players dont just #%^$#!ing fall when the pressures on.

I had a breakaway last week... Stumbled twice, but stayed on my feet and snapped a wrister just inside the far post. :) THEN I fell down and slid into the boards head first... :lol: Thankfully, the ugly ones still count....

BTW, why the all the anger today? Did the central AC go down?

I had a breakaway last week... Stumbled twice, but stayed on my feet and snapped a wrister just inside the far post. :) THEN I fell down and slid into the boards head first... :lol: Thankfully, the ugly ones still count....

BTW, why the all the anger today? Did the central AC go down?

There seems to be some anger issues across the board today...

Simply put i #%^$#!ing hate that piece of #%^$#!.Ok he led the team in scoring for the season,well briere played 20 less games than he did and if would have played the same amount as him,he would have put up at least 30 more points than him.Did he just take a vacation in the playoffs or what?Connolly had more points than him and he played 10 less games than him.Or waht about in game 5 verus carolina? when Kotalik worked his ass off to win a battle in the corner and flip the puck to an WIDE OPEN afingenov,who in turn received a breakaway,only to #%^$#!ING FALL WITH NO ONE AROUND HIM AT ALL,thus ruining a oppurtunity to take the series lead.I hate him and he does not deserve a contract over 1 million per year.Good players dont just #%^$#!ing fall when the pressures on.We sould trade him NOW!

No one will disagree that Max's playoff performance was disappointing, but the guy had a breakout season with 70+ points and you think he is only worth 1 mil per year? :blink: :blink: The arbitrator was licking his chops waiting to hear Max's case and Darcy did a good job to get him signed to a contracted averaging around 3 mil per year in order to avoid the hearing.

PS Who knows why he fell...maybe there was some debris on the ice, maybe he lost an edge on his skate & god forbid but maybe he just lost his balance. <_<

It could be worse. It could be the board on the official site. That one got so bad last year that I stopped reading it.

Don't worry... we'll stay readable... By hachet, axe, or saw, we'll stay readable... ;)

Hey, if we all stuck around last year through awful trade rumor after awful trade rumor, what would stop us this year. :lol:

Don't forget about the constant attacks of DeLuca and the pure stupidity. The sad thing is, I get the feeling that we're going to see 3 or 4 new versions of that former poster who's name will not be mentioned here (if there's a profanity filter here, that name should be added to it).

I don't know if I should even justify this post with a response. You know what, I won't.

I'm sorry, but I hate Hecht today too. He had a fracking open net in OT and he shot the puck right into Ward. If we didn't blow Game Five thanks to him and Max, the top banner on TSR wouldn't feature fans, it would be of our team holding the Stanley Cup!

Sabres, trade them all! :wacko:

I guess I don't see what's wrong with this post? Maybe a little strident and not as prettied up as most on this board. I just don't get the thinking here that such posts will need to be removed to keep the board "readable."

I think the problem people had with this post was that it was like on a 2 month delay and appeared to be posted just to stir up crap. It's completely from left field in August. If it had been posted the day after the game I don't think there would have been a problem.

F% THAT (&$@^ Tallinder too. If he hadn't decided to take off the rest of the playoffs with a broken arm, the banner would have a Stanley Cup on it, Max wouldn't have been stoned by Ward, and the Sabres would have won in 3.

Oh, just for good measure: *%$&, *(&%5 and *&%((* (^%@!!!

How's that for "readable?"

Archived