GDT / Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres Saturday March 30th, 7pm / MSG ESPN+ & WGR Radio

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Post-game interviews in Buffalo: "Hey, Coach. Wow, Samsonov, eh?"

Post-game interview in a self-respecting hockey hotbed: "Hey, Coach. How pathetic is your team that they don't have the decency to drop their gloves at the end of the game. Not a single player. Do you think that's a reflection on you?"

DG: "I liked our 'compete'."

• Angry 1

9 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

They decide to get mad with less than a minute to go and the game over. Bunch of p*ssies.

Toronto started the scrum after their guy went down. 

9 minutes ago, Billznut said:

And Toronto somehow ends up with the PP even though they initiated everything in that last scrum. 

Dahlin boarded their guy to cause it all.  

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

But in hockey that’s never happened before. It’s unprecedented and by a long shot now. 

That scene tonight after Matthew's scored is still more embarrassing.   The players, the franchise, the fans.  We should all be embarrassed 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

That scene tonight after Matthew's scored is still more embarrassing.   The players, the franchise, the fans.  We should all be embarrassed 

Everyone is except the people that can actually do anything about it. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

DG: "I liked our 'compete'."

"We did some things I liked."

"It's hard when you're facing a hot goalie."

"Lots to learn from this game."

• Haha (+1) 1

I get how it's a home game for TO, makes sense $$$s/#s/recent history.  I don't get how not one Sabre dropped the gloves there.  Tuch at least came to the defense of Peterka who was headlocked and dragged around like a child, but he still didn't tee off.   Such a bad look all around.   They did play pretty well though for their standards and just couldn't bury one, but in the end, it's another L and if you drop 30+ games you suck.  So you suck. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

He's not a free agent though. 

Correct.  Next year is his last year.  Adam’s will likely try to extend him before the season, no?  Why else would he trade Mitts for him?