GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks Tuesday 10pm 3/19, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

Overwhelmed but hanging in thereā€¦ Need some attack and shootingā€¦ Get the message across, CoachĀ 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Absolutely. We just get so overwhelmed with culture we sometimes minimize the impact of the rest of the world. Sheā€™s big overseas but not CLOSE to Ronaldo big. Billions of fans overseasĀ 

That's the master plan. Dump Kelce and start dating a real footballer from abroad.

She'd be the Weapon of the Century. Cobra Commander on every TV channel in the world level of power.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Well the last 4 mins or so weren't terribleĀ 

Good news is that the top notch coaching staff will make the adjustments necessary to right the shipĀ 

Matt Ellis is googling frantically - power play strategies for perimeter players as we speakĀ 

He's graduated to ChatGPT.

Just now, Believer said:

Overwhelmed but hanging in thereā€¦ Need some attack and shootingā€¦ Get the message across, CoachĀ 

If Iā€™m DG: Ā *flips table* Ā ā€œF the Xs and Os, you just are flat out not hustling as hard as them, you donā€™t think youā€™re as good as them, youā€™re admiring their passing, youā€™re standing around when you donā€™t have the puck hoping someone makes a play, you pass the puck hoping it gets there - get your heads out of your ***es and play every shift like itā€™s the season. Ā Because it is. Ā Iā€™m playing the guys that look like they give af.ā€ Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Actual DG: Ā ā€œYou guys did a good job in those last 2 minutes to get a little more zone time. Ā Excellent job. Ā Just keep that up. Ā My bad on the challenge thatā€™s on me. Ā Ok letā€™s go.ā€ Ā Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

"We have to have a presence with the puck in the offensive zone"

Thanks Chet. Sounds like pretty good adviceĀ 

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

I feel fairly confident that Tuch has the worst passing accuracy on the teamĀ 

But has highest MPH per pass so it evens out

The Sabres have this habit of dusting off the puck before they do anything with it, especially in the defensive zone.Ā  When they do that the Canucks close FAST.Ā  By delaying the Sabres are actually pressuring themselves, taking away time and space for them to do anything and giving Vancouver a chance to disrupt the Sabres' passes and clears.

Does Matt Ellis know that we donā€™t see what he sees in the mirror? I sure hope he knows that he is at ice level and the cameras are much higher. Actually, I kinda hope he doesnā€™t realize it.