GDT / Islanders @ Sabres, Thurs 3/14, 7pm MSG, ESPN+ & WGR Radio

52 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Was Okposo just a big vibe killer?

I don’t agree with this at all. It should stop. Okie was well-respected in the locker room. Maybe too much “best friend Dad” vibes. When the Sabres shipped him out, it sent a messages. Dad’s gone because you guys sucked. Look what you did. So, no more bull *****. It sent a message. In addition, perhaps the biggest message, with Mitts being shipped out, was “look, you could be next. Party is over.”  Unfortunately, I don’t think Tage got the memo. 

• Like (+1) 1

I remember several posters showing stats on our winning percentage when Samuelsson played.   I didn't learn the lesson.  With Byram we're just playing better.  What a massive difference adding a capable defender makes. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Yep, shoulda spent the season in the CHL playing against other kids.  lol 

He’s much too far along for juniors. He fits on this roster because we don’t have anybody else. But I do think that if rules allowed the AHL would be a better spot.

I think he’s likely in blue and gold next year but I wouldn’t be shocked if he were in Rochester next year. 

Grown men getting manhandled by our kids…

Awesome effort from the drop of the puck.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Tage with yet another lazy pass. If he’s not scoring, he leaves a lot to be desired in a player.

our turnover machine

great game Sabres

Edited by Cityo'Rasmii

2 minutes ago, kas23 said:

I don’t agree with this at all. It should stop. Okie was well-respected in the locker room. Maybe too much “best friend Dad” vibes. When the Sabres shipped him out, it sent a messages. Dad’s gone because you guys sucked. Look what you did. So, no more bull *****. It sent a message. In addition, perhaps the biggest message, with Mitts being shipped out, was “look, you could be next. Party is over.”  Unfortunately, I don’t think Tage got the memo. 

It’s all okies fault. Not the coach actually demoting players and holding them accountable for one or UPL emerging as a legit #1.  It is all Kyle’s fault!!!! 🤣🤣