GDT: Oilers at Sabres 3-9-2024 12:30 start MSG

spndnchz

It feels like we’re 8 minutes into this game and Girgs - Thompson - Tuch have already played 4 minutes.

For a GM who has been here for 4 years I don’t understand how we can only have one defensive pairing and one line. 

Anybody going to get the man out of the effing crease. Jesus Christ. Dahlin gave him a poke and skated away letting him have his way with UPL. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

It feels like we’re 8 minutes into this game and Girgs - Thompson - Tuch have already played 4 minutes.

For a GM who has been here for 4 years I don’t understand how we can only have one defensive pairing and one line. 

Granato has no confidence in his lines.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Anybody going to get the man out of the effing crease. Jesus Christ. Dahlin gave him a poke and skated away letting him have his way with UPL. 

It takes time to build a winner. Give it another 13 years...

• Haha (+1) 4