GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Florida Panthers Tues Feb27th 7pm ESPN+ and WGR Radio

Shoot da Puck

Just now, mjd1001 said:

So we have a bunch of people saying that he's too placid and showing no emotion and criticizing him for that. Then you say him showing some emotion and getting a bench minor loses the game.

Honestly, the guy probably deserves better than this fan base

It was a penalty clear as day. That’s the call He actually chooses to get fired up on. What a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sabres73 said:

It wasn't a bad penalty - it was accidental from the hit he took. Still two minutes, but hardly a bad one.

Tripping a guy in the offensive zone behind the net is inherently a bad penalty in my book. 

It was accidental for sure…because he’s not ready to play the NHL level of physical game yet. Which isn’t his fault it’s Adam’s because he was unwilling to sign a vet forward or two.

• dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I might be crazy, but I wonder if Mitts should get a chance to play at net front.  I trust his hands much more than Tuch's or KO's to be able to score, whether it be by deflection or rebound.

100%.  How is your best passer not on PP1? Would be an improvement over Skinner.  Hell , I bet he has the courage Tuch lacks to stand in front of the net 

Honestly I don’t mind DG saying something. The refs have been horrible this whole season.  Remember in the earlier in  the season they were giving out unsportsmanlike like candy because the players were calling out the ***** calls. 

this game was over at 2-1 anyway 

Just now, Billznut said:

Yep. Isn’t it amazing there are still posters here that blame the Sabres woes on the fans?  It never ceases to amaze and amuse me. 

It really blows my mind, too, obviously, those people don’t pay a goddamn dollar for a Sabres game in their entire lives.

Just now, TheAud said:

Tripping a guy in the offensive zone behind the net is inherently a bad penalty in my book. 

It was accidental for sure…because he’s not ready to play the NHL level of physical game yet. Which isn’t his fault it’s Adam’s because he was unwilling to sign a vet forward or two.

benson has deserved every minute he has played this season

Just now, Billznut said:

Yep. Isn’t it amazing there are still posters here that blame the Sabres woes on the fans?  It never ceases to amaze and amuse me. 

I blame us. Silly sense of entitlement thinking we (as fans) deserve anything. Show some accountability, Sabres fans!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.