GDT: Sabres @ Sharks - Sat Jan 27, 2024, 4:00 pm ET MSG, ESPN+ NBCSCA 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

13 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

That "A" on his uni looks good as well.....hope he keeps it, maybe it will light a fire under him.

Tuch is playing harder since he got the “A”… Still inconsistent compete… IDK if he has a nagging injury or if that is who he is… Like Thompson and Power, Tuch doesn’t play to his size… 

Skinner, Tuch, Thompson… Not a Shot or Hit in the 1st period… These are elite skaters… Need to dial up their compete.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Mittlestadt with the hard work!!

Side note… How can a someone 6’6 (Power) have such a weak shot and I don’t think he’s ever tried a slapper?  I mean, I really think my 10 year can shoot harder than he can

His shot is fine and is not his problem.    He has to decide to play meaner and to be stronger physically.  

Power just showed good strength taking the puck of our zone to end the period.  One armed the puck and our skated two guys.  

Put him in the weight room and get some muscle on that big frame.  Then get him mean and partner him up better.  I am not close to giving up on a 21 year old defenseman like him.  Sure, he is struggling more this year, they all are for numerous reasons.  

Edited by Pimlach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.