GDT: Sabres @ Anaheim - Tue Jan 23, 2024, 10:00 pm ET ESPN+ HULU 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’m more angry at myself for buying into the fallacy this team is good on paper.

I definitely don’t blame fans who thought this year would maybe finally be our breakthrough year after last seasons results. But I still blame KA for not doing enough to upgrade the team in the offseason and being satisfied way too easily. I was uneasy back in July when it was apparent we weren’t adding anyone meaningful to the roster. I started dreading this exact season coming. Where the next step wasn’t taken and it shouldn’t have been assumed by Adams that it would. He had the cap space and assets to do whatever he wanted. He chose to basically stand pat and count on progression of the youngsters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

They are good on paper. Just not on ice.

Sabres fans always overrate the talent on their team, it's a tradition. This team sucks, even our superstars suck, ask any fan from another city, they'll laugh and tell you all about it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.