GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres 4 pm MSG radio 550 am

bob_sauve28

Just now, JoeSchmoe said:

I'm 48 years old, 5'11", and on the wrong side of 200 for the wrong reasons. That said, I can confidently say that I would handle myself just fine should Power get out of line in a dark alley.

Oh, an internet warrior that thinks he can take a 21 year old athlete in a dark alley.   Please stop embarrassing yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

That's a cheap shot. 5 and a game and a suspension for intent to injure IMO

The correct call was 5-minute elbow + 5 minute fighting for Miller (he did drop the gloves and throw a few) and 2 minute roughing for Power.

At the very least should have been 2 apiece for roughing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I'm 48 years old, 5'11", and on the wrong side of 200 for the wrong reasons. That said, I can confidently say that I would handle myself just fine should Power get out of line in a dark alley.

I'm pretty sure every member of my middle school girls basketball team could take him.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Oh, an internet warrior that thinks he can take a 21 year old athlete in a dark alley.   Please stop embarrassing yourself. 

He was just calling out a guy that needs to be more assertive. Many feel the same way.

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

The correct call was 5-minute elbow + 5 minute fighting for Miller (he did drop the gloves and throw a few) and 2 minute roughing for Power.

At the very least should have been 2 apiece for roughing.

Nobody in the Sabres entire organization who can take care of the dirty business when it's needed.

• Agree 1

Just now, thewookie1 said:

This league seriously has it out for us. That’s now 5 times we haven’t got a power play on a dirty hit.

When you are incapable of handling your own business posts like this happen. The league discipline is garbage. It always has been. Answer a cheap shot the old way and they will happen less frequently. Whining for a penalty isn't a deterrent.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.