GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

Spoonman

Well the first minute was good, but another crap sandwich since then.Β  Once again being outplayed in the first (aside from the first 30 second), so I wonder where DG is failing to get this team ready to play.Β Β 

Watching Owen Power being a turnover machine is painful....yet DG decides to sit Ryan Johnson.Β  I really wish ownership had the courage to make DG the 5th HC firing this season.

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Like (+1) 1

This team has zero direction or leadership. They are poorly coached and seem uninterested far too often. No accountability, just talk. There's still (barely) time to salvage this season, but does Adams have the apples to actually fire his buddy and get a coach that can LEAD?

We've seen glimpses of what they're capable of. That's what makes watching this ***** so frustrating.

Edited by HumanSlinky39

2 minutes ago, Stads said:

Listening to this game on the radio coming home from work. No idea what's happening with Dan's call

I don’t know that any new announcers are radio announcers. They’re too addicted to their screens and graphics that might go up to worry about basic notes like near side, far side, left to right, etc. Β Β 

2 minutes ago, Stads said:

Listening to this game on the radio coming home from work. No idea what's happening with Dan's call

Β 

Just now, TheAud said:

You’re lucky

Yes, as you may only want to rip your ears off.Β  The rest of us are deliberating when to gouge our eyes out so that we can spare ourselves from having to watch this crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.