GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Just now, KC Scouts said:

I seriously don't know how he keeps his composure on the broadcast, I'd be dropping F bombs and getting fired

Lol, I wonder if someone could start some sort of YouTube show where they do a sarcastic commentary of each game on a livestream with a mic, headphones, and all.

I guess the NHL would probably take it down for streaming the game though.

I can see a fundamental problem with the positioning of the forwards in the defencive zone.  They are not aware of their positioning relative to the defencemen when the offencive players move diagonally towards the goal.  They seem to cause an enormous number of screens of the goalkeeper.

Just now, Big Guava said:

Of course...they can just come out and do whatever...spend no time preparing for games when they aren't at the rink, don't watch any video at home, be mentally out to lunch for games, etc...

No consequences. No accountability. No leadership.

Pegula has a reputation of firing people quickly. Granato and his brother are known in hockey, his brother is fighting...cancer? We are stuck with this garbage for awhile as I see Pegula letting Adams and Granato play out their vision.

So, it's damn the fans, full speed ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

I think Kevin Adams overplayed his hand on the ‘ players who want to be here ‘ front. I mean, come on. He had no choice. Everyone in the league is well aware of the clusterf&$k that TP has created. KA owes the fans a word. An observation. A simple gesture yo let us know that what we are seeing is not part of the process because if it is…someone needs to lose their job.

Smart players who actually want to win in this league are the ones who stay away from this franchise. The ones who want to be here you now have to question. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, lowsabre said:

Lol, I wonder if someone could start some sort of YouTube show where they do a sarcastic commentary of each game on a livestream with a mic, headphones, and all.

I guess the NHL would probably take it down for streaming the game though.

kinda like a "Manning Cast"..... that has potential

Wow. Just checked in score. Wow.

multiple goals within seconds and minutes of each other.

score 30 secs in and it’s gonna be a good night, FOR CBJ! The fact they play at home like this in a fairly common scenario and to me that has a lot to do with coaching. CBJ is dog crap and spanking us? How we can beat the top teams and lay so many eggs against inferior teams is beyond me. Ottawa fired their coach. Ours should be next.

Edited by rickshaw
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I'm hoping it gets to 10-1 or worse. 
players have bailed on Granato   Need some fan jerseys on the ice tonight   

fire Granato tonight and bring  in someone and place the intern tag on them but can coach some sort of defensive system and make players accountable   

hire Brind'Amour in off season 

Btw  what coach plays his 40 goal scorer with a bad hand on the PK in a 6-1 game ???

Read my mind! Why are our offensive weapons out there eating pucks and out bottom 6 forwards not doing anything. It's sad. I've really liked granato at times but enough is enough he needs to go. I heard berube is looking for a job 

1 minute ago, rickshaw said:

Wow. Just checked in score. Wow.

multiple goals within seconds and minutes of each other.

score 30 secs in and it’s gonna be a good night, FOR CBJ! The fact they play at home like this in a fairly common scenario and time that has a lot to do with coaching. CBJ is dog crap and spanking us? How we can beat the top teams and lay so many eggs against inferior teams is beyond me. Ottawa fired their coach. Ours should be next.

Other teams hold each other accountable. The Sabres sing coombayeah.

1 minute ago, Night Train said:

OMG.. I just got home from a good moment. One of my daughters graduated from nursing school.  I turn on the TV to see what's happening and.

.Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

new coach please..

Congrats

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.