Jacob Bryson clears Waivers and was assigned to Rochester

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Bryson waived is logical.  I wish him well. 

I just hope they are not rushing Quinn.  They clearly rushed Tage back, but a thumb is much different than Achilles. 

We'll see.  It's a bit of a gambit:  Maybe Tage and Tuch won't look great coming off their injuries right away but as long as they don't suffer a setback, "rehabbing" in the NHL may get them back up to speed quicker, and possibly the same with Quinn.

Are they rushing Quinn back?  I've seen reports on Sabrespace that it's a 4-6 month recovery and he's right at 6 months now.  Also, is the recovery time any shorter because Quinn is so young?  I dunno, maybe.

• Brawndo changed the title to Jacob Bryson clears Waivers
  • Brawndo changed the title to Jacob Bryson clears Waivers and was assigned to Rochester
11 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Bryson clears waivers 

Now who was it that told me at the end of training camp that they should trade him because he would definitely be picked up on waivers? Come on fess up, I forget which one of you it was but I know you're out there...........................Was it you el tigre? Wish I could remember. 

5 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Now who was it that told me at the end of training camp that they should trade him because he would definitely be picked up on waivers? Come on fess up, I forget which one of you it was but I know you're out there...........................Was it you el tigre? Wish I could remember. 

To be fair, waiving a guy at the beginning of the season vs. 1/3 of the way through where he only made the line-up for 3 games on a bad team is different.

6 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I live rent free in your head and it is hilarious. 

No, it wasn't me. I would have waived Bryson and Comrie long ago and no one is going to claim either and if they do, who cares? Maybe next time you'll "get me" so you can have your moment. 

The receipts:

On 10/7/2023 at 2:01 PM, Brawndo said:

On 10/7/2023 at 2:01 PM, LGR4GM said:

Well, I wasn't worried but now I am. 

Wtf? 

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

On 10/7/2023 at 2:02 PM, LGR4GM said:

Bryson has shown literally no ability to be an effective nhl player. 

On 10/7/2023 at 2:22 PM, LGR4GM said:

The more I read this quote the more terrified I get. Are we building a team to win or are we building a team with good vibes and feelings?

Just now, Doohickie said:

I thought I was supporting what you said: 

You were criticizing people for bagging on the 7D who only played three games... I was agreeing, and pointed out that he obviously wasn't the problem since they won those games.

I deleted my comment. I thought you were being sarcastic. My mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MattPie said:

To be fair, waiving a guy at the beginning of the season vs. 1/3 of the way through where he only made the line-up for 3 games on a bad team is different.

But is it? I mean if I evaluated him at the beginning as useless and not to worry no one will pick him up and now no one picked him up even when teams have injuries and some might need a D man more than they did coming out of preseason I think I still get to do a little "I told you so". 

I mean come on, I get no joy from watching the Sabres so I have to take what I can here 🙂

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I live rent free in your head and it is hilarious. 

No, it wasn't me. I would have waived Bryson and Comrie long ago and no one is going to claim either and if they do, who cares? Maybe next time you'll "get me" so you can have your moment. 

haha, I didn't really think it was you. That was a little poke/joke because you almost always disagree with me (sometimes just for the sake of I think) . I really can't remember who it was. 

Sorry to hear you are homeless though. Hope that turns around for you. In the meantime you are welcome to stay in my head for a while free. I'm not using the space and it's a mess in there. Maybe tidy up a little while you're there. That'd be good. Thanks in advance. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.