GDT: Sabres @ Hurricanes: November 7, 2023 @ 7:00PM, MSG-B, BSSO

SABRES 0311

11 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

For my country besides Ilegal streams I have no access, even NHL network blacks out my country for some strange reason.

@Huckleberry 

It is Gary Bettman again. Note his reaction when asked why NHL not promoting itself in Europe specifically Brussels, Belgium, he responded that he has it out for Brussels because his parents made him eat Brussels Sprouts. 

image.png.dd0e573592b1c0b383cef967b9698732.png

Personally, I find the Brussels Sprout to be a fine addition to so many dishes. More respect should be shown to the Brussels Sprout.

The Brussels sprout is a member of the Gemmifera cultivar group of cabbages, grown for its edible buds. The leaf vegetables are typically 1.5–4.0 cm in diameter and resemble miniature cabbages. The Brussels sprout has long been popular in Brussels, Belgium, from which it gained its name. ~ Wikapedia

I would rather give Savoie a crack at learning the NHL game than watching VO have 4 giveaways and lose every puck battle and generate sweet f all. Good God he needs to go.

Sabres need to play hard and at least get a loser point. They should get the next PP and they need to capitalize on it.

No complaints here about UPL’s game so far.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

I would rather give Savoie a crack at learning the NHL game than watching VO have 4 giveaways and lose every puck battle and generate sweet f all. Good God he needs to go.

Sabres need to play hard and at least get a loser point. They should get the next PP and they need to capitalize on it.

F' that loser point talk.  Win the durn game in regulation.

F' those guys!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

@Huckleberry 

It is Gary Bettman again. Note his reaction when asked why NHL not promoting itself in Europe specifically Brussels, Belgium, he responded that he has it out for Brussels because his parents made him eat Brussels Sprouts. 

image.png.dd0e573592b1c0b383cef967b9698732.png

Personally, I find the Brussels Sprout to be a fine addition to so many dishes. More respect should be shown to the Brussels Sprout.

The Brussels sprout is a member of the Gemmifera cultivar group of cabbages, grown for its edible buds. The leaf vegetables are typically 1.5–4.0 cm in diameter and resemble miniature cabbages. The Brussels sprout has long been popular in Brussels, Belgium, from which it gained its name. ~ Wikapedia

Brussels had good sprouts.  In the western hemisphere they  grow some really good ones in the Santa Cruz region of California. 

Brussel has great chocolate, and excellent Beer.   Go Belgium!   Go Sabres! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Don't assume a "loser point". We have 5 min 3X3. Also UPL has been so good in shootouts......

Water Agua GIF by DevX Art

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Pimlach said:

All of a sudden my ESPN+ broadcast stream switched from the Sabres to the Canes broadcast team.  

I know I am on my third scotch but WTF?  Streaming bits get scrambled.  ?  

My Buffalo Center Ice Channel never connected… Watching the Carolina broadcast

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.