Amerks Game Threads

PromoTheRobot

8 hours ago, pastajoe said:

According to AHL stats the Amerks played 8 defensemen tonight. 😳

The forward group is kind of a mess right now. Rousek and Biro are in Buffalo.  Captain Michael Mersch is out probably long-term with an upper body injury suffered on Wednesday, Brendan Warren is out into December with a broken jaw, Linus Weissbach may be ready sometime this month, and Aleksandr Kisakov and Brett Murray are considered shorter-term injuries.

2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

The forward group is kind of a mess right now. Rousek and Biro are in Buffalo.  Captain Michael Mersch is out probably long-term with an upper body injury suffered on Wednesday, Brendan Warren is out into December with a broken jaw, Linus Weissbach may be ready sometime this month, and Aleksandr Kisakov and Brett Murray are considered shorter-term injuries.

Understood, but they had forward call-ups from Jax that they didn’t use.

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

How is Savoie looking like ? 

5 points in the six games he’s played, with last night the only game he didn’t find the scoresheet. He’s been paired with Kulich and Rosen and I’d say he certainly looks like he belongs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, K-9 said:

5 points in the six games he’s played, with last night the only game he didn’t find the scoresheet. He’s been paired with Kulich and Rosen and I’d say he certainly looks like he belongs. 

His wheels stand out as does his brain. Very smart, talented player. Savoie Kulich Rosen was their best line. He is a very good playmaker.

I think he would be a great line mate for Cozens. Has the wheels to hang with Cozens and the playmaking to get Cozens the puck in the right areas at the right time.

He will get some games here in Buffalo coming up and I’m interested to see how he does.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

His wheels stand out as does his brain. Very smart, talented player. Savoie Kulich Rosen was their best line. He is a very good playmaker.

I think he would be a great line mate for Cozens. Has the wheels to hang with Cozens and the playmaking to get Cozens the puck in the right areas at the right time.

He will get some games here in Buffalo coming up and I’m interested to see how he does.

Hmmm…Benson-Cozens-Savoie? 

With Skinny-Tage-Tooch

Peterka-Mitts-Quinn? 

smozzle Girgs, Okie, Jost, Greenway, Krebs into whatever 4th line you like.  Assuming VO is off the team by then 

24 minutes ago, inkman said:

Novikov will have 2 years of KHL and 1 year of AHL experience as a 20 year old. He is a couple years away but he is a serious prospect to be a full time Sabre a couple years from now.

I think Ryan Johnson, Novikov, Strabek are the next wave of Sabres dmen.

And please sign Metsa to a Sabres contract. He will play in the NHL.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1