GDT: Sabres @ Islanders - October 14, 2023 - 7:30PM, MSG-B/MSGSN/ESPN+📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

7 minutes ago, lowsabre said:

Man, I'm trying to watch hockey and college ball at the same time by flipping back and forth on my laptop.

I'm missing the big moments from both lol

If you stopped watching hockey before Greenway scored you aren’t allowed to watch anymore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Wookie, fans cannot know what is and isn't available, what is and isn't being discussed and turned down by which parties. You can't assume nothing was there because nothing happened. That is insane. You can never give anyone good or bad credit for ANYTHING if you decide to do that. You are saying that the Sabres are fine because they have had garbage goaltending for years like ONE OTHER TEAM you can think of that has also had garbage goaltending for years, and that team actually wins, while we don't. 

I’m just tired of hearing it everyday, everywhere any circumstance. 

First line almost had a good shift there. Tucher couldn’t wrangle the puck with an open net. But then Skinner lost it and they spent the rest of their shift stuck in their own end. 

I wish Thompson was more physical in front of the other teams net. He’s so big he should be immovable and claim a lot of free space. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.