Devon Levi's new goalie mask

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

Is he going to be in Rochester ? Nope . He could suck in camp and Preseason and  still be gifted a roster spot.

This organization loves doing this 

I don’t think he will suck at camp, he is driven and has the mental makeup to build on his 7 game stint.

If he does suck, then KA doesn’t have to trade or waive anybody, Levi goes to Rochester.

35 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Is he going to be in Rochester ? Nope . He could suck in camp and Preseason and  still be gifted a roster spot.

Why would he be in Rochester?  The guy is either the Sabres' franchise goalie or he isn't, so play him there and see where he takes you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bg17 said:

Any examples of gifting a roster spot to someone that sucked in preseason/camp? If the organization loves doing this there must be several. Help me out. 

Tage, Casey, Krebs,  

Biggest one for me is still Casey he should of been in Rochester but because of the "fluke" End of the year point Streak he got gifted a spot 

Tage wasn't waiver exempt if I remember and Granato wanted him at center where he immediately made an impact so idk how that's "gifting" a spot. 

Krebs was also not waiver exempt I believe and had to learn to play a 2way game on the 4th line when he wasn't scratched. 

Mitts, idk when he's been gifted a spot. Can't think of it. He played really good on the top line though while Tage was out. 

Levi... I mean, he's literally better than the other two goalies. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

This is, imo, an example of complaining to complain. 

Levi could suck, but he won't and he doesn't. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Tage wasn't waiver exempt if I remember and Granato wanted him at center where he immediately made an impact so idk how that's "gifting" a spot. 

Krebs was also not waiver exempt I believe and had to learn to play a 2way game on the 4th line when he wasn't scratched. 

Mitts, idk when he's been gifted a spot. Can't think of it. He played really good on the top line though while Tage was out. 

Levi... I mean, he's literally better than the other two goalies. 

Tage was gifted a spot when he first got here. 

Krebs was gifted a spot he played  what 10 games in Rochester? 

Casey was gifted a spot into the lineup as the 2nd line center his first year after his 5 points in 6 games 

56 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Casey was gifted a spot into the lineup as the 2nd line center his first year after his 5 points in 6 games 

Were Tage and Casey under Granato/Adams in their first years here? Krebs wasn’t a Sabre during camp in his first year on the Sabres.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

You're complaining to complain. You're now talking about decisions that Adams and Granato didn't make. 

Krebs had to earn his spot on the 4th line. 

You're either trolling with this or serious and honestly, I don't have the time for either. Blocked. 

On 9/21/2023 at 9:02 PM, Buffalonill said:

Sooooooo he made the team without trying out...

Yep great organization 

Seriously blocked. You're either a troll, or you believe this in which case you have the worst take on the forum this season. Levi has outplayed the other two goalies. No reason for me to read what you say again. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

Were Tage and Casey under Granato/Adams in their first years here? Krebs wasn’t a Sabre during camp in his first year on the Sabres.

Don't you come here with those facts! It might discredit the bs being slung.

Buffalonill rolling in like...20230912_214751.thumb.jpg.ea0f39a9e35282cafa44638cd2161d83.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You're complaining to complain. You're now talking about decisions that Adams and Granato didn't make. 

Krebs had to earn his spot on the 4th line. 

You're either trolling with this or serious and honestly, I don't have the time for either. Blocked. 

Seriously blocked. You're either a troll, or you believe this in which case you have the worst take on the forum this season. Levi has outplayed the other two goalies. No reason for me to read what you say again. 

7b9888ca-2a9a-4b77-a824-603b28bc305e_tex

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/21/2023 at 8:02 PM, Buffalonill said:

Sooooooo he made the team without trying out...

Yep great organization 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Prior regimes have rushed a few players (Tage and Casey are valid examples) but Adams and Granato seems to have corrected that. 

If Levi does not get the job done and he gets beat out by Comrie and UPL then Levi would play in Rochester.   

You watched him last night, he was incredible and you may have heard Boston's announcer pronounce loudly "Buffalo has found themselves a goaltender".  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, French Collection said:

I just watched Levi’s post game interview.
His stall is next to EJ’s, I wonder if that is by design? 

I always try and see what the dressing room seating is like in these interviews, probably read too much into this stuff.

I feel like an idiot, who is EJ? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.