Devon Levi's new goalie mask

LGR4GM

On 9/21/2023 at 10:16 AM, French Collection said:

Go Beast!

On 9/21/2023 at 10:28 AM, PASabreFan said:

The mark of the beast!

I feel like you guys should have reached out to tell me that this is his nickname. 😁

I watched the Instagram content last night and saw Cozens announcing the starting lineup by saying "Beeeeeeeesss" would start (in goal?) and then saw DG in the post-game locker room talk saying "way to go, Beast" and was like ... who?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I don't get why he did the traditional logo with the black and red. I like Comrie's mask better (and UPL's for that matter). After how good his regular mask looked, I find this one a bit of a let down. But art is subjective.

I like that UPL rides with the same theme for both the blue/gold and black/red. The whole buffalo face/skeleton is a cool look. 

I like Cooley's as well. Just hate the slug. I am curious if he wanted to incorporate the Bills charging Buffalo but there was some trademark issues, and the slug was the closest he could get? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.