Go Amerks!

JohninMinn.

15 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

So this is glizzy?! 

Correction.  That’s a glizzy gobbler.  

Apparently, a glizzy can be a Glock, a hot dog or a wiener.  But it originated as slang for a Glock.  I’m enjoying the words evolution. 

Edited by inkman

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Per the bold, can a CHL team give permission to a player if they wanted to? 

IF they wanted to, don't see why not.

But can't see any reason a CHL team would want to give away what is most likely their best player unless they're playing to get the top pick in their draft.  But even then, they'd trade that player to another CHL team rather than simply let him walk out the door.  Pretty sure CHL teams make the bulk of their money from ticket sales (and concessions from people in the building).  So, just don't see the benefit to them to let the player walk to somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

Hey all, I have to be at Cleveland clinic Thursday morning and I bought 2 tix to the game tomorrow night, they are non refundable but if anyone wants them, I can try and transfer as I would hate for them to go to waste. Just let me know, sadly this trip trumps going to the hockey game. 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Hey all, I have to be at Cleveland clinic Thursday morning and I bought 2 tix to the game tomorrow night, they are non refundable but if anyone wants them, I can try and transfer as I would hate for them to go to waste. Just let me know, sadly this trip trumps going to the hockey game. 

Sorry to hear about your health issue.  The Cleveland Clinic is an excellent hospital.  Best wishes and feel better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Sorry to hear about your health issue.  The Cleveland Clinic is an excellent hospital.  Best wishes and feel better.

Thanks, I have a lot of confidence in them, I need to see a cardiothoracic vascular surgeon. Buffalo had diagnosed this as a neuro issue. It's crappy, but at least this condition (if correct) may be fixable/reversable. Fingers crossed. 

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm flying out of Buffalo Wednesday afternoon. If I had thought of the Amerks game beforehand I'd take you up.

Hope all goes well in CLE.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

11 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Thanks, I have a lot of confidence in them, I need to see a cardiothoracic vascular surgeon. Buffalo had diagnosed this as a neuro issue. It's crappy, but at least this condition (if correct) may be fixable/reversable. Fingers crossed. 

Hah.. F me.. I bought two tickets earlier today and didn't have time to check the site.  Oh well. 

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Last call, 2 free tickets! Someone take them lol. 

Balls!!! I had PT tonight. I woulda 100% taken them. I should of anyways and just got there a little late. 

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. 

Tie game 1-1. Prow with the goal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.