Go Amerks!

JohninMinn.

54 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was hoping Hartford would win their series with Hershey so I could drive down for a game. But they trail 2-0.

If it was back in the 80's, I would've begged for a Rochester/Hershey series. They absolutely hated each other back then. But the realignment ruined that rivalry. 😒 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

It's Ova baby 7-4. I don't think Wall could handle the mental anguish of not golfing.

Well, he is in Rochester. He's wants to make sure he can watch the PGA Championship in person this wknd.

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Sounds like Subban is outplaying Woll.

Big time.

8-4, Bartkowski with the EN.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2

On 5/15/2023 at 11:04 AM, pastajoe said:

Goalie Joseph Woll has been assigned to the Marlies. 😬

On 5/15/2023 at 12:16 PM, Taro T said:

Just means he gets to go through 2 handshake lines in 1 week, both times as the guy right ahead of the coaches from the loser line.

😎

Hershey gonna be a tough series. The Squirts finished the season with 97 pts, the Amerks 81 pts. But as we've seen so far, Rochester gives zero fks how well you did in the regular season. A battle between the two oldest AHL teams. 

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Joseph Woll just set the record for most losing handshake lines in a week. Congratulations, Joseph Woll.

Think about it. Last week this guy was keeping the Leafs in the NHL playoffs, and today he got beaten like a mule. He can't suck this much. It's gotta be the Marlies D.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

Thoughts and Prayers Woll. Losing 2 series in one week is a lot to take. Hate to see it.😀

Amerks pounded the piss out of them on the scoreboard this series.

So great to see Kulich, Rosen, Rousek and Kozak playing so well. 

Such a great mix of vets and kids. I really like Cederqvist’s game. Uses his body really well and gets under the other team’s skin.

Jobst is a great AHL player. To think Biro is out and they haven’t missed a step.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Think about it. Last week this guy was keeping the Leafs in the NHL playoffs, and today he got beaten like a mule. He can't suck this much. It's gotta be the Marlies D.

Amerks played very well.  But Wohl's head very likely wasn't in it either.  Has to be mentally difficult to TRY to bail out a 2nd team in such a short period of time and this time with no room for error while going from plane rides to bus trips (and only being able to stay 1/2 way closer to the rink the game is getting played in than  he'd've been staying in his own bed the night before due to the PGA being in town).

Works for this kid.  Any time a TO hockey time falls flat on it's face another angel gets its wings.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.