Go Amerks!

JohninMinn.

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Amerks played very well.  But Wohl's head very likely wasn't in it either.  Has to be mentally difficult to TRY to bail out a 2nd team in such a short period of time and this time with no room for error while going from plane rides to bus trips (and only being able to stay 1/2 way closer to the rink the game is getting played in than  he'd've been staying in his own bed the night before due to the PGA being in town).

Works for this kid.  Any time a TO hockey time falls flat on it's face another angel gets its wings.

Especially a team Dubas apparently gutted at the deadline, from what I've heard. This isn't the 1st place team that played most of the regular season.

23 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Jobst is a great AHL player. To think Biro is out and they haven’t missed a step.

What does he have to do to replace a Girginsons in the Sabres lineup?

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Especially a team Dubas apparently gutted at the deadline, from what I've heard. This isn't the 1st place team that played most of the regular season.

What does he have to do to replace a Girginsons in the Sabres lineup?

Beat out Savoie, Kulich, Rousek, Rosen,.....

Well that was a fun game to attend!

Good thing Woll's first name doesn't begin with an A.  Because he was.  He looked terrible all night.

Marlies are some cheap MoFos too..  glad to see them get swept.  Now to get my voice to recover in time for meetings tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Different type of player. How do you fill the roll Girgs plays? 4th liner who's a dog along the boards and can score some? If you let him walk, there's Jobst.

There are lots of threads saying that to get our talented prospects up to the Sabres one way to make a spot is to let Girgs walk.  Now you want to fill the spot with Jobst?

37 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Just passed the Marlies bus on the 490, made sure to give a good honk

Just a reminder Flagg, this is Rochester, not Buffalo. We call it "490", not "the 490". Calling any interstate "the" is such a Buffalo thing. 😆

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Love seeing two Toronto teams lose in a week.  Leafs the Sabres are coming.

Not just that, but their franchise let it be known that they're not at least willing to listen on Mathews Marner Nylander and company.  They're going to implode.  Thank you next.  Enjoy your golf Toronto.  

34 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Great job by the security staff tonight coming to our row in the middle of the first period and taking my daughters sign that we made away from her. 

4A1A1355-1F79-4E07-8631-B270DAFC46C4.thumb.jpeg.879f787981d3db6e0208ca9641732ca7.jpeg

Great sign with the ol' broom. Can't believe they took it away. 

Although it is Rochester. Last time the Amerks won the Calder, we were at one of the games and my bro in law got tossed for banging on the glass. That happens in every arena all game long. 

Edited by Claude Balls

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Great job by the security staff tonight coming to our row in the middle of the first period and taking my daughters sign that we made away from her. 

4A1A1355-1F79-4E07-8631-B270DAFC46C4.thumb.jpeg.879f787981d3db6e0208ca9641732ca7.jpeg

What a bunch of crap.  Send the photo and story to Karmanos and also the Amerks beat reporter.  Also post the story on social media.  Let's see what happens then.

29 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

What a bunch of crap.  Send the photo and story to Karmanos and also the Amerks beat reporter.  Also post the story on social media.  Let's see what happens then.

The Amerks will ban them from the arena 😄

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

It's really pretty pathetic. I'm sure AA made sure it was only held up at the right times. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.